What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No sound or music on my creeeeeeeech

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
This one has me stumped, audio card and sound roms working correctly, cpu board tested and working, speakers tested, ribbon checked and working, 5v present on sound board J502, wires are correct at J505 & J504, game boots up correctly, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Do you get the "bong" when it boots up? Have you disconnected/reconnected all the ribbon cables? Had sound issues with my Creech but that sorted it.

Andy did you check the cabinet speaker and wiring i believe on these older games its wired in series , pulling a wire off the bass speaker stops all the sound from the backbox speakers as well ,this is from memory (and thats not brilliant nowadays) so i may not be correct but pretty sure

Hi there, indeed I just have before reading this reply and you are correct, there was a break in the wire to the cab speaker and that knocks out the circuit, sometimes it is so simple it's complicated, I just had a moment of clarity whilst driving earlier and went straight to it, thanks for your reply it was bang on the money ;)

Andy did you check the cabinet speaker and wiring i believe on these older games its wired in series , pulling a wire off the bass speaker stops all the sound from the backbox speakers as well ,this is from memory (and thats not brilliant nowadays) so i may not be correct but pretty sure
I was going to suggest this also as the same thing happened on an hs2 I had. Stumped me for weeks. When I asked the question no one pointed it out though. Have to admit I got the Legend to remedy it for me in the end.

Back
Top Bottom