What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! No Fear Manual

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Looking for a NF manual, lots available from the states, but the postage kills it.

Thanks @AlanJ, appreciate the link.

Maybe just being a bit sentimental, but I see it that as the current owner of the machine, I have a duty to preserve it as best I can and this means reuniting it with an original. Wishful thinking maybe.

Forget about being sentimental buy a copy from Phil @ PH. When you come to sell it the person who buys it probably ain't gonna give a toss as long as it comes with one.

Thanks @AlanJ, appreciate the link.

Maybe just being a bit sentimental, but I see it that as the current owner of the machine, I have a duty to preserve it as best I can and this means reuniting it with an original. Wishful thinking maybe.
True, but in the meantime, you can print and bind a copy of the PDF. I got one of my recent purchases with a non-original manual, and it's a great help, better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom