What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nintendo Switch

I just got my reminder from Nintendo about the pre-order and payment being imminent. Best go and raid the piggy bank....

I’ve preordered Tears of the Kingdom, but - at the moment - I’m hoping to get some time on the remake of Advance Wars, one of my favourite games.
Bloody great game. That was years ago now, but still great fun. There's a clone on the Switch store called TinyMetal which was fun for a while.

Both my boys have switch lites and one is obsessed, he loves fortnight at the moment and this car football game. I like the way he can jump between switch and Xbox one using sane account which is pretty cool.

Both my boys have switch lites and one is obsessed, he loves fortnight at the moment and this car football game. I like the way he can jump between switch and Xbox one using sane account which is pretty cool.
My son’s 8, he’s literally counting down the days until TOTK. Big Minecraft fan too.

I've not pre-ordered. I'm going to head to my nearest Game and pick up a copy on the morning of its release.

Limbo, Inside and little nightmares are all well worth the playtime (not for kids though)
Not tonight is fun (I'm not going to sell it well but you're a doorman checking id's) very tongue in cheek **** take on brexit!
Hollowknight is ridiculously difficult but it's meant to be, think I'm over 100 hours game time into it now so you get your monies worth although the first few hours are a proper grind it's worth investing the time, you'll die, a lot, but it's all about learning the enemies attack patterns.

Anyway, those are the ones I've finished recently!

Back
Top Bottom