What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ninja Eclipse by Turner Pinball

RetroHeed

Registered
Alias
Scott
Ninja Eclipse is now looking really really good..

ninja-eclipse-machine.png

Playfield photos and info here,
https://turnerpinball.com/games/

Good to see these guys are listening to what people want. I like many quickly skimmed over this machine when first announced last year because it didn't grab my attention, now though this is very very interesting I think.

Just incase you missed their update on the cabinet and pricing pre TPF.

The game looks to play really fast, the centre backflip ramp especially. Some really nice touches in this machine, kickback, scoop to scoop to upper flipper, for shot to sword ramp.

Nice feature that when hitting left or right orbits you can hold the flipper down and pop up the diverter to allow a shot from the upper flipper to the sword ramp.

Start a battle at the castle by hitting the drop target. I see than when ready to start a battle the ball is thrown out the back of the castle, reminds you of the Shadow.

I am really liking what I am seeing here tbh, I know because it is not often I watch a gameplay video back to back.

This is a game to keep a close on eye I think.

Turner Pinball updated a new gameplay video today, check it out below.

I know very little about this game but I really like the art style and theming.
Same here, I knew very little about it as dissed it due to cabinet design initially.

Now though this is grabbing my attention, I have been reading up on it and watching some videos for past 3hrs.

Like you the Japanese art style and theme is very appealing here also.

Back
Top Bottom