What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold NIB WOZ standard (damaged front cab decal) £6k

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Had this in storage for probably 2 years now, the front cabinet decal had a tiny bit of damage when it was delivered to a customer but he just sealed the box back up and we went him another one, I have a replacement decal and the game hasn't been out of the box at all, just the top opened.

Time to get rid of stuff thats been sitting around for multiple years and this is the last standard Woz I have. Blowing the last one out at a loss...

I'll put a 3 month remote warranty on the lamp boards (I'll supply, you fit and send any faulty ones back), after than I will assist at cost on replacements from JJP (which are sometimes charged sometimes not!).

Phil

I have a WOZ std. Really is one of the family's favourites. Never had a problem with it. Think I've only lifted the playfield twice and that was due to air balls in the castle. Bargain price that..

It still has the best light show of any pin too.

Last edited:
Had a few requests for photos so I'm getting the game out of storage Monday and will post pics and inspect it then.

Does price include delivery and if so how far into Scotland will you come?

Yes. As far as Martin the van man will come up. Where are you?

Don't think Martin will go as far as Keith! But could be dropped at me for Baz to collect if it helps?

Ronnie

That sentence made much more sense when I realised Keith is a place rather than a person - first time I read it thought why does it matter how far Martin would travel if Keith would deliver it!

Pics, ha, box is worse than i thought but game is better. There is a bit of dust on the top of the game as the box wasn't sealed. The mark under the plunger is from my finger wiping the dust off, I'll can check the whole game if anyone wants it or you can take it like this. Price is the same. 6k delivered inc vat.

IMG_2949.jpeg
IMG_2950.jpeg
IMG_2948.jpeg

I have had mine about a year, great game - it took me a while to warm to the theme. Plays like few others imho

Holy thread resurrection batman :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom