What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold NIB Venom Prem Deposit Slot

Scott-W

Site Supporter
Bit of a odd one maybe as don't see this done much on here. But im selling my Slot for Venom Premium if anyone wants to take it.

I want £1750 for my 2k slot and the balance payable to PH of £8000 (saving £1,450 off current price) when it arrives (please don't ask me when its coming as I have no idea, all I know is according to pinside there is another run of Prems in Feb/March

as soon as the £1750 is paid to me then you'll be in the hands of Phil after this and I will let him know who wants to take it before moneys are paid to me.

Have run this by Phil also.

Cheers

No Pics Obvs :)

Last edited:
Will also be included:

Cliffys £70

Plastic protector set including the fast lock protectors £80

Symbiote flasher covers with a few colour options for the flashers & Venom 3d start button £150

Hardware clean up kit (coloured nuts and stuff) £40

And anything else I may unearth that I’ve bought for this in the past few months

Last edited:
knocking £250 off. Total £9750

£1750 to me, (that’s for my £2000 with PH)
£8000 balance to Phil.

£340 in mods thrown in with the deal

I’d like to have the option on a jaws but need to move this on before I can even consider it.

Back
Top Bottom