What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired NIB Hobbit BLACK ARROW £7750

Expired Due to no activity
It looks like the wizard mode is achieved by completing the book modes, rather than the Arkenstone modes. Also there are lots of options to delay MB clashes and mode starting, etc. so strategy wise I think this code will open the game right up. Also mode weighting on scoring and small things like u-turn awards which is something I've been pestering about.

Some really nice touches here by the JJP code team, they have really listened. Can't wait for Saturday!

It looks like the wizard mode is achieved by completing the book modes, rather than the Arkenstone modes. Also there are lots of options to delay MB clashes and mode starting, etc. so strategy wise I think this code will open the game right up. Also mode weighting on scoring and small things like u-turn awards which is something I've been pestering about.

Some really nice touches here by the JJP code team, they have really listened. Can't wait for Saturday!

Totally agree. Well done JJP :)

Yeah will post some pics when I gets everything tidied up - you're welcome to call in and have a go if you are ever up on the east coast ;)

Thanks for the offer, I will bare that in mind. I am in Tropical Essex!

Just upgraded mine to the latest code v2.96, WOW what a game now, it was good already but with the new code its epic, such an over-looked game.

Dare I say it, I prefer this over DI!
There I said it.

Stop it........You guys are testing my patience!

I even bought a key ring yesterday in preparation for the coin door........

Attachments

• 456941CF-CA0B-479B-93AF-61E05A04C269.jpeg
    456941CF-CA0B-479B-93AF-61E05A04C269.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 48
I have to echo what @Julian said, the update is really great. Such a deep game with great gameplay. Those four goblin pop ups really add to the challenge.
Perfect game for a home environment.
Those of you that have ordered one are in for a treat. Extremely good value compared to a stern pro.

JJP have pushed a "sale" on these... so I can do them for £6995 brand new with warranty.

But these are on a pre order basis only. Deposit to order, balance when lands in UK.

Phil
Are these still at this price Phil?

Sadly not due to the $. I am getting more but at £7495, but if the pound/dollar bounces back then they could be 6995 again, but you have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best :)

Hopefully be looking to purchase one towards the new year.
What is the lead time on them?

Probably be here around then but need an order and deposit to secure stock....

Thanks for the info @Kenny Taylor & @Julian re. usb's/update.

Did this way back in July and tbh I thought that it would be a pain to do but easy peasy, the hardest part was trying to push the usb in :eek:

The menu is so easy to understand/work through - light years ahead of Stern - well done JJP :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom