For Sale NIB Hobbit BLACK ARROW £7495

• Hi Guest,

Northern Lights Pinball Show - 27th & 28th October 2018

Visit the Thread here!!

Buy your DISCOUNTED tickets here and support this event!

Buying on the link above helps NLP and they are cheaper than the listed play expo tickets, and the on the door price.

Also it allows you to get in before the general pay on the door public.

This year their chosen charity is a local Blackpool one, Donnas dream house.

Another weekend. Loads more machines. Be there.

thewool

Aug 6, 2014
Guisborough, North Yorkshire
It looks like the wizard mode is achieved by completing the book modes, rather than the Arkenstone modes. Also there are lots of options to delay MB clashes and mode starting, etc. so strategy wise I think this code will open the game right up. Also mode weighting on scoring and small things like u-turn awards which is something I've been pestering about.

Some really nice touches here by the JJP code team, they have really listened. Can't wait for Saturday!

Kenny Taylor

Jul 27, 2015
North East of Scotland
It looks like the wizard mode is achieved by completing the book modes, rather than the Arkenstone modes. Also there are lots of options to delay MB clashes and mode starting, etc. so strategy wise I think this code will open the game right up. Also mode weighting on scoring and small things like u-turn awards which is something I've been pestering about.

Some really nice touches here by the JJP code team, they have really listened. Can't wait for Saturday!
Totally agree. Well done JJP :)

Chris P

Site Supporter
May 13, 2014
Bromley, Kent
I have to echo what @Julian said, the update is really great. Such a deep game with great gameplay. Those four goblin pop ups really add to the challenge.
Perfect game for a home environment.
Those of you that have ordered one are in for a treat. Extremely good value compared to a stern pro.