What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired NIB Hobbit BLACK ARROW £7750

Expired Due to no activity
I have 4 more coming over in a months time. Only 1 spare.

Due to fx rates it’s £7495 now though but should it move back to $1.4 to £1 like it was when the offer was posted it will be £6995 so long as everyone pays up! Or 1.35 to 1 will get £7250 etc.

£500 deposit secures!

Phil

Just a quick question to those who already have this BA Edition (and a free bump):

Did you guys use any kind of leg protectors on the BA Hobbit?

If so, which kind / colour?

Cheers!

No I didn't, the corners of my Black Arrow had a metal cover already installed so the legs are off the actual cabinet. Double check but I don't think you need them.

You're going to love your game, and the artwork on the Black Arrow is ace.

No I didn't, the corners of my Black Arrow had a metal cover already installed so the legs are off the actual cabinet. Double check but I don't think you need them.

You're going to love your game, and the artwork on the Black Arrow is ace.

Perfect, thanks!

I cannot wait to get this bad boy home and set up! BBH has been seeing some play at the minute, so looking forward to adding this!

These are in stock and paid for when the £/$ was even worse than it is now so the price is £7750 to group members and 7995 on the PH website

Back
Top Bottom