What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Stern after Star Wars...

Dust2000

Registered
What will it be?

When will it be announced? This year?

Iron Maiden is heavily rumoured as is a guardians of the galaxy - anything else? What everyone think of these two themes?

What other themes would everyone like to see? Dream themes?

Back to the Future is my absolute dream theme. Would love Stern to really go to town in it. Delorean toy, flux capacitor, the full score. Would be epic

Iron Maiden has been rumoured as being 'the next Stern game' so often it's got to be true eventually!!!

Back to the Future is my absolute dream theme. Would love Stern to really go to town in it. Delorean toy, flux capacitor, the full score. Would be epic
Only the LE would get the Delorean toy, the pro would just get an image of one on the screen, and an electrolytic capacitor with the word FLUX on it on a spring.

Supposed to be Guardians next.

Other strong rumours for later - Iron Maiden, Pulp Fiction, Jurassic World, Hendrix, Elvira 3 ( confirmed ) , Jaws.

Iron maiden, BTTF and Pulp fiction would be great!!

Apparently Stern has bought the license for Maiden so it looks very likely

Hopefully they have different designers to Star Wars as that game does look pony

Only the LE would get the Delorean toy, the pro would just get an image of one on the screen, and an electrolytic capacitor with the word FLUX on it on a spring.

Haha, so accurate. 2D Clock Tower on the Pro!

What month will it be announced later this year or early next year?

I know Star Wars has just been announced last month! I'm hungry to see what the next one will be

Back
Top Bottom