What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from Scotland

RetroHeed

Registered
Alias
Scott
Hi all,

I am newbie here. I have been looking at all the wonderful vast amount of knowledge you guys & gals have on here. The site looks to be a vital place for others to share and support each other in the Pinball community, hopefully the newbies are welcome here also.

My first experiences on a Pinball machine was in a Caravan Park. My aunt previously ran a Caravan park back in the 80's and they had 2 or 3 machines as well as a few arcades, well from what I can remember. I cannot recall what any of the Pinball Machines were but I can remember playing Pac Man on the arcade and playing pool quite a bit, I am trying to think back to the early to mid 80's when I was a 5-10yr old, great times :)

Anyhow I have thought of my first Pinball purchase, hopefully I'll be able to secure one at some point. I'll post in the wanted section :)

Cheers

Hi all,

I am newbie here. I have been looking at all the wonderful vast amount of knowledge you guys & gals have on here. The site looks to be a vital place for others to share and support each other in the Pinball community, hopefully the newbies are welcome here also.

My first experiences on a Pinball machine was in a Caravan Park. My aunt previously ran a Caravan park back in the 80's and they had 2 or 3 machines as well as a few arcades, well from what I can remember. I cannot recall what any of the Pinball Machines were but I can remember playing Pac Man on the arcade and playing pool quite a bit, I am trying to think back to the early to mid 80's when I was a 5-10yr old, great times :)

Anyhow I have thought of my first Pinball purchase, hopefully I'll be able to secure one at some point. I'll post in the wanted section :)

Cheers
Hi mate, welcome. Your name is not Jay is it, 'all the skirt are mad for it'... Sorry couldn't resist, scene from Inbetweeners. :)

Great place to pick up a table, scammers are rare and soon wedeled out. Always worth going to see it and playing before you buy though. Good luck on the Purchase mate.

JB

Welcome to the community mate, where in Fife are you, I live on North side of Dundee so maybe not far from you?

Regards
Chris

We have a Scottish League so if hanging out with Pinheads for a day and playing pinball sounds like a good day out I can PM you some more details

Hi mate, welcome. Your name is not Jay is it, 'all the skirt are mad for it'... Sorry couldn't resist, scene from Inbetweeners. :)

Great place to pick up a table, scammers are rare and soon wedeled out. Always worth going to see it and playing before you buy though. Good luck on the Purchase mate.

JB
Nah unfortunately not 😂 Yeah ideally I would like to see before a purchase, everything seems to be down south that I have been looking at so far.

We have a Scottish League so if hanging out with Pinheads for a day and playing pinball sounds like a good day out I can PM you some more details
I'm in Kdy. Ah thanks for that, may give you a shout some time, can be difficult with planning anything around my work but hopefully at some point get a catch up, thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom