What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Web Shop for Pinball Parts

A brief mention for the service that Andy provides.

Late Sunday evening he was uploading items and updating the website to meet my order which arrived this morning.

Outstanding - cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fantastic service. Always helpful and fast delivery. I used to quite enjoy the exchanging of emails for ordering parts. Much easier now but alittle less personal. Recent parts turned up with a nice scent of strawberries. (Packed in strawberry box) unbelievable service:)

Thanks for the feedback. Can I appeal to anyone reading that might order parts via the site to take care in choosing shipping. I've had multiple customers ignoring the shipping options and choosing free collection when they want it posted and choosing large letter when items are fatter than 2cm. I have no control over the default options so any orders with incorrect shipping will be delayed.

Just tried it out myself. Speedy service as always but now with added convenience. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom