What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
All,

A few people already know that I've been researching putting on a pinball event as it's sorely missed in the UK. I've been in discussions with a few people as well as the Daventry hotel and it's been booked

So, we now have UKPINFEST on 25th & 26th August 2018

There's no logo or website yet but the hotel is booked.

Massive amount of planning to do. The necessary people to talk to for competitions and potentially a guest speaker.

You know my feelings about pinball transportation. All transport costs will be covered for pin donators.

I've also worked out an agreed rate for hotel rooms and I've chosen the bank holiday weekend so people can make a long weekend of it. Nothing worse than rushing home on the Sunday night. Now you can pack up then chill with a beer travelling home on the Monday.

Some details already for you. Hotel is cheaper than the previous event I believe. £65 single B&B or £75 twin/double B&B. And you book directly with the hotel.

And remember, this is the bank holiday so make a weekend of it. They have a spa so bring the Mrs. ;)

great news, I have so missed the Daventry shows these past couple years.:wave:

Really looking forward to this, and I'm sure with Phil behind it it will be a great success.

Also looking forward to endless moaning about the menu selection, or the heat, or the parking... It's only when you lose something like the pinball party that you realise that despite all it's flaws, it was still a ****ing great weekend.

Really looking forward to this, and I'm sure with Phil behind it it will be a great success.

Also looking forward to endless moaning about the menu selection, or the heat, or the parking... It's only when you lose something like the pinball party that you realise that despite all it's flaws, it was still a ****ing great weekend.

Spot on Paul, always enjoyed Daventry and well done Phil for bringing it back. :thumbs:

Amazing news, big hand for that man. It's been sorely missed, so I glad it will be back next year

Sorry to ask a daft question, but I have never been to the Daventry event in the past. What is the name of the hotel as I would like to book my room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to ask a daft question, but I have never been to the Daventry event in the past. What is the name of the hotel as I would like to book my room.
It's the Mercure Daventry Court Hotel & Spa, but ... you did notice the year, right?

Back
Top Bottom