What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Theme....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi guys,

I have installed a new theme, which is that good i have made it the default theme for the site.

It's entitled "whisper" and can be selected by going to the bottom corner of any screen, and just above where it says "Forum software by...." it will say your current theme - single click on it and a screen will appear with all the options - just select "whisper" and Please - let me know what you think (i'm toying with making it default for all members, since it's work friendly and it will help in the overall look of the site (and make integration with other bits i'm working on easier!!)...

Cheers

Paul

eclipsemullet' date=' post: 1678772 said:
I like it.

A new banner would be good.

Banner?? oh you mean the thing top left of the page that says "pinball info" ????

Paul' date=' post: 1678773 said:
Banner?? oh you mean the thing top left of the page that says "pinball info" ????

Yeah, some artistic bod could PhotoShop a few things together, to add a bit of bling.

What the hell!

So, how do i change it BACK to the dark, dingy look? This white screen REALLY does my eyes in.....

Ahhh nevemind, i got it.....lol

Woke up with a MAJOR hangover and first thing i see is a white screen of doom.....aieeee!!

Rus121' date=' post: 1678775 said:
What the hell!

So, how do i change it BACK to the dark, dingy look? This white screen REALLY does my eyes in.....

Ahhh nevemind, i got it.....lol

Woke up with a MAJOR hangover and first thing i see is a white screen of doom.....aieeee!!

Ok - from that i'll take it i need at least one light theme and one dark theme
biggrin-1.png

eclipsemullet' date=' post: 1678774 said:
Yeah, some artistic bod could PhotoShop a few things together, to add a bit of bling.

I'll get the misses on it - she's a designer
biggrin-1.png

To be honest, I think I preferred the old theme. Everything just seems so bright!

Just my humble opinion of course.

replicas' date=' post: 1678793 said:
Ok how do I revert back to the dark side ?

lol
biggrin-1.png

hover your cursor over your username in the top right of the page.

then click on preferences and change the 'style' option to one that suits.

hope this helps.

w

What the hell to I press to get it back to how it was (dark) My eyes are hurting now.

If its not broke don't try to fix it. Come's to mind.

Back
Top Bottom