What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pinball community member

Pudsey pinball

Registered
Hello to all who know me and mrs pudsey pinball,after a few years of trial n tribulation we are so pleased to anounce that we are expecting our first child towards end of the year,we are so happy that that there will be a new addition to our family,hope to see you all soon at up coming shows.. Regards D&L .

Congratulations to you both. :D

Fresh blood for the pinball community - always good to hear.

end of the year ..... so she's about 10 minutes pregnant?

congrats and good luck and see you soon matey. and you Dave.
gif baby.gif

Congratulations!

We had our first nearly 3months ago. You're in for some exciting times, but it changes absolutely everything...

Get some rest now - you'll need it!

Really pleased for you. You will make great parents.
Do all those jobs now, quick.

Congrats to you both :)

(All those sleepless nights... remember they call it a blessing when you have been up 3 times a night etc. You will both learn how to survive on 2 hours sleep a night :) )

Congrats once again Dave , wonder if the little un will pop out with a dirty face.
Well daz after what me n mrs have gone through especially the mrs ,a dirty face or not we dnt care mate,but training on how to strip n rebuild a game would start in Ernest lol

Well Dave, he or she will be learning from one of the best, and quickest.

Congratulations. Can I have first dib on your collection when your other half decides your game room is now a nursery?seriously though great news. just remember the lack of sleep is kind of like having a hangover for the next 5 years but far more expensive..:p Wouldn't change it for the world though - well done to both of you:clap:

Congratulations. Can I have first dib on your collection when your other half decides your game room is now a nursery?seriously though great news. just remember the lack of sleep is kind of like having a hangover for the next 5 years but far more expensive..:p Wouldn't change it for the world though - well done to both of you:clap:

Didn't that happen to will when he got pussy whipped?

Back
Top Bottom