What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale New/NOS R/C Car Kits - Boxed with Upgrades (5 different Tamiya Kits), £100 each

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
I am moving house and want to/need to clear much of the stuff I own personally. The house i'm moving to is alot smaller for good reason!!

So, i had built up a reasonable Tamiya RC Kit collection. All kits are part/fully assembled with upgrades like full ball race kits, escs, servos, sports motors imported from japan, various tamiya hop up options including many aluminium parts etc. The idea was to build and upgrade kits as far as i could go, for shelf displays.

What i really want is someone with a son/daughter that might be interested in this type of hobby and who can get some enjpyimenet out if it. So i'm saying, £100 a kit if its for you yourself or just £75 a kit if your son/daughter would be interested in using/ racing it etc etc. Collection would be best so i can show you what's included etc

The kit list is:

1 x Tamiya Wild WIlly 2 Kit. Partially assembled
1 x Tamiya Thunder Dragon Kit. 90% Assembled
1 x Tamilya Dark Impart Kit, Assembled
1 x Tamiya TT-2 Chassis Kit, 90% Assembled
1 x Tamiya Lunch Box Mini Assembled

Pics below

IMG_7077.JPGIMG_7078.JPGIMG_7079.JPGIMG_7080.JPGIMG_7081.JPGIMG_7082.JPGIMG_7083.JPGIMG_7084.JPGIMG_7085.JPGIMG_7086.JPGIMG_7087.JPGIMG_7088.JPGIMG_7089.JPGIMG_7090.JPGIMG_7091.JPGIMG_7092.JPG

Back
Top Bottom