What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hello, I'm Anthony. I'm in the sunny industrial wastelands of the north east, Teesside.
Just bought my first machine, the shadow. Came up locally and I had to have it as my introduction to pinball. It's my dad that sparked my interest in pinball, he's wanted one for years since he was a kid and talks about them every so often so I'm on the lookout to get him one for his 70th next year now that I've made him jealous by getting one.
He put the film Tommy on for me when I was a kid in the early 90s and that's the machine I'm on the lookout for to buy for his birthday surprise next year as he's a big fan of the film and the who.
Welcome to the group @A.Pearson I'm just in hartlepool if you ever need any help.

Cheers

Kev

Hello, I'm Anthony. I'm in the sunny industrial wastelands of the north east, Teesside.
Just bought my first machine, the shadow. Came up locally and I had to have it as my introduction to pinball. It's my dad that sparked my interest in pinball, he's wanted one for years since he was a kid and talks about them every so often so I'm on the lookout to get him one for his 70th next year now that I've made him jealous by getting one.
He put the film Tommy on for me when I was a kid in the early 90s and that's the machine I'm on the lookout for to buy for his birthday surprise next year as he's a big fan of the film and the who.
Hi Anthony, we are near Saltburn if you fancy a few games along with your dad, (he's about the same age as me by the sounds of it!), 9 games from early 60s EMs to pin2000 currently set up out of around 37 (so far.....🤣)......cheers, Graham

Hi Anthony, we are near Saltburn if you fancy a few games along with your dad, (he's about the same age as me by the sounds of it!), 9 games from early 60s EMs to pin2000 currently set up out of around 37 (so far.....🤣)......cheers, Graham
37! Damn your house must be big. He's 68 going on 69 in May. I'm sure he'd love to experience a bunch of machines, I bet it's been decades since he last had a go of one.

37! Damn your house must be big. He's 68 going on 69 in May. I'm sure he'd love to experience a bunch of machines, I bet it's been decades since he last had a go of one.
Nah, just ferretted away in shed/workshops, garage and a few under restoration here and there ....give me a shout if you fancy a few games sometime then. 👍
Nah, just ferretted away in shed/workshops/garage, plus a few at various stages of restoration here and there :hmm:, give me a PM if you both fancy a few games sometime. ;)

Wow !! 37 machines in salt burn how come our paths have never crossed graham!!
Cheers
Kev

Dear all,

I am based in Leeds where the lovely Dave from Pudsey has just given my Junk Yard pinball a bit of TLC.

It was Dave who suggested I might join this forum - nice to meet you all.

I've had my Junk Yard machine for about 10 years - it has given me (and my mates) an awful lot of fun.

I already have tickets to the show in May - salivating at the idea of around 60 machines.

Cheers,

Hi I’m newbi. Played pinballs for years and now sadly there’s none to play around my area and I live in a seaside town. I travel to other seaside towns just to find the same. So what do I do? Do I buy and risk the wife taking a testical off me (could be worth it) or is there a real chance of loaning one from here? I’m quite happy to pay for transportation as well as pay a deposit.

Kind regards,

Warran.

Hi I’m newbi. Played pinballs for years and now sadly there’s none to play around my area and I live in a seaside town. I travel to other seaside towns just to find the same. So what do I do? Do I buy and risk the wife taking a testical off me (could be worth it) or is there a real chance of loaning one from here? I’m quite happy to pay for transportation as well as pay a deposit.

Welcome @Kazwoz. My advice would be to lose the testical. They don't come in much use nowadays and anyway, you got a backup. 🏀🏀

:p

To be honest I think you will struggle with that. They are expensive and well loved things, and I doubt anyone will risk one going out to someone who isn't really known about the place. Your best bet is to hit up someone you know that has some and would be up for a loaner.

Hi,

I'm a new member to the forum saying hello.

I own a couple of arcade machines, but no pinballs (shocking I know!) and would love to buy one of the new releases.

Some of my favourites that I've played recently have been Metallica, CFTBL, Elvira & the Party monsters.

I'm looking to re-discover the classic machines that at the time were often dusty, broken and relegated to the back of video arcade.

J

Last edited:
welcome.gif to Pinball Info @jimmerd .
I like that you intend to re-discover the classics that were broken and at the back of the arcade.

Evening all, Shaun here from sunny Kent. I’ve got five pins from the 90’s which I’ve had for around seventeen years. Just setting them back up after a few years in hibernation. My friend Matt (unsure of his username one here) said I should register here when we were play testing my tables earlier. Hope to learn from and contribute to you all here 😃

Back
Top Bottom