What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Big who Fan here. Did your dad on a Zuit Suit at one point ?
For a man who was born in the 80's all I listen to is 60's,70's music.
Cracking game room you got there mate.

Names Cal, but you can all call me Jenx, Jenxy or The tin man.. what ever you’d prefer.

I’m based in Rotherham (next to Sheffield) and I currently own a Bride of pinbot and a black knight 2000. Forever saving to buy something new.

I really like pinball..

?
Welcome!

Helps that you’ve got Martin the delivery guy on your doorstep.

Hello all,

Since I've been lurking for a month or so I thought I'd best introduce myself.

My name is Ifan (obviously that's welsh, so as a guide it's pronounced e-van, like an electric truck or something).

I live in Cardiff, I've got a Corvette which @PinballDaze miraculously brought back from the dead last year, after it had been left in a farm shed for over ten years. It was a wedding gift (?!) from my brother, who had picked it up from a pub clearout for £500. Classy. How to impress your new sister-in-law. All working, although cabinet is in a right state. There is in fact a picture of said machine here: http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/thank-you.1646/page-33#post-281541

So next steps are to get my boys into pinball (very first play for my nine year old got him 721 million, but he's not been close to that since) and then start the apparently inevitable "one more pin for my collection".

Also I'm going to build a virtual pinball machine, because I know more about computers (a little) than pinball machines (nothing) and it will force me to build a cabinet, so I can fix up the Corvette at some point.

Ifan

Hi! I've been lurking for a bit, so thought I'd ought to sign up. I'm presently pinball-less, but I suspect that might change relatively swiftly...

Welcome @jinq-sea you've come to the right place if your looking to buy a house full of pinballs, no one ever just buys one.

You've been warned.

Indeed. I've already got a fair collection of the 'other' sort of cabinets (sorry!), so I'm well-acquainted with the 'slippery slope'...

Hello, I'm Anthony. I'm in the sunny industrial wastelands of the north east, Teesside.
Just bought my first machine, the shadow. Came up locally and I had to have it as my introduction to pinball. It's my dad that sparked my interest in pinball, he's wanted one for years since he was a kid and talks about them every so often so I'm on the lookout to get him one for his 70th next year now that I've made him jealous by getting one.
He put the film Tommy on for me when I was a kid in the early 90s and that's the machine I'm on the lookout for to buy for his birthday surprise next year as he's a big fan of the film and the who.

Hello all, also a pretty new member. My names Luke, I’ve played at a few of the Special when Lit tournaments and at Greg’s in the south west league. Got back into pinball over the last year, used to have one in the house when I was kid (Bally PowerPlay) for what seemed too brief a while. Now starting to look to get one for the house to get practicing. Live in Trowbridge (near bath), so anyone nearby also into pins is nice to know.

Hello, I'm Anthony. I'm in the sunny industrial wastelands of the north east, Teesside.
Just bought my first machine, the shadow. Came up locally and I had to have it as my introduction to pinball. It's my dad that sparked my interest in pinball, he's wanted one for years since he was a kid and talks about them every so often so I'm on the lookout to get him one for his 70th next year now that I've made him jealous by getting one.
He put the film Tommy on for me when I was a kid in the early 90s and that's the machine I'm on the lookout for to buy for his birthday surprise next year as he's a big fan of the film and the who.
Welcome to the world of pinball but be prepared as 1 soon becomes 2, becomes 4 ect ect.
You’re more than welcome to come have a blast on a few of my pins if ever around Sunderland just drop me a pm and bring ya dad

Back
Top Bottom