What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

errr hello to all i have been lurking here since 2012 :oops: once many many moons ago i worked for atari so have always been into my arcade games i finally got a cabin built in the garden not so big 5m x 3m ,just sorting electrics out not cheap :rofl: anyway i shall get some pictures sorted out , i was browsing the net as you do and saw a williams world cup 78 now that was the very 1st pinball i ever played so ive got it coming to me not working but im hoping to bring it back to life its associated with some very happy times in my life well i was 15 at the time it came out :)

world cup 78 now that was the very 1st pinball i ever played so ive got it coming to me not working but im hoping to bring it back to life its associated with some very happy times in my life well i was 15 at the time it came out :)

This is a classic example of how pinball addiction starts.

The combination of refusing to let your inner child go, combined with the belief that the adult you have become is a rational human being.

Welcome to the forum. You'll fit in perfectly. :)

Evening all,
New member here. Previously owned a flintstones machine purchased for £650 about 14-15 years ago from a guy selling a number of machines from a lockup in Bristol. Whats happened to the prices now? wow!
After a recent trip to Amsterdam and getting to play a few tables (twd +csi) ive suddenly got the urge to buy another.

Still unsure if to buy an old classic, my missus loved flintstones!, or if to go for something more recent.
Tyron

Welcome Tyron,

I've only been into this mad hobby for a few years now but it's sounds like you paid too much all those years ago from what I hear on here.

I'd recommend playing a few and get what you like, you'll always be able to get more pins in the future.

Greetings everyone!

I'm new here, thanks for letting me in! I'm from Hungary, I was searching for a good pinball forum a long time! I'm really into pinballs and arcade games (+ a little in retro consoles, but it's a common disease in our peple I heard).

I am a collector, not a trader, I only sell/trade when I want to purchase a new dream machine (and I regret everything I sold).

Thanks!

I'm a big fan of Scared Stiff, but thats unfortunately not my tattoo, years ago I ordered some arcade parts for an american guy, and when I asked about Scared, he sent me his new tattoo.

But I'm searching for Scared Stiff in a good condition, so if anybody has one for trade / cash+trade or sell, please let me know!

Welcome @Gerike.

Looks like your a fan of Scared Stiff, that's some tattoo you've got.

Hi everyone!
Edmond from the Netherlands here.
I have a bad cats, wh2o, sttng and a st pro at this moment.
Very interested in restoration projects so I joined this forum.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi
Steve here based in Ireland. Only playing pinball the past six years. Most of that while in America.
Have one pinball for a while "Star Wars trilogy".

Welcome Steve, your better off leaving this forum now, unless you want to buy a load more pins, learn more on how to repair them and even make new like minded friends.

Hi all

I'm new to the world of Pinball. Although I grew up in the arcades of Southend (where I still live) in the 80's, I was more a fan of the arcade machines. I did play the occasional pinball machine but never really "got it".

It wasn't until 3 years ago at Revival where they had a number of Pinball Machines, that it clicked with me and since then I've made regular trips down to the Happidrome arcade which has a few Pinball's to play.

I own a retro games shop which has a couple of arcade machine (1 Jamma & a 1978 Space Invaders) but I'd love to get a Pinball machine for the home.

I'd love a Metallica or the 2008 Indiana Jones.

Just learning as much as I can in preparation of getting one.

Back
Top Bottom