What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hi folks,
I'm Rick, an Aussie and a pinball addict, looking forward to enabling my habit here. I have been reading the forums for a while and decided it's time to get in on this great site.
Cheers.

Hi folks,
I'm Rick, an Aussie and a pinball addict, looking forward to enabling my habit here. I have been reading the forums for a while and decided it's time to get in on this great site.
Cheers.

Welcome to the Madhouse Rick :D

Don't have a line up right now, had to sell my pins last year. Just started a new job, so hopefully will be able to restock soon. I reckon the best pin that Stern released is ACDC, would like to own one day.

Hi Guys,
Pinball noob here, based in Ireland, been restoring and collecting arcade machines for a number of years and now have developed the pinball buzz after playing a few games at the Irish meets. Hoping to pick up my first pin soon and on the lookout for something but I dont know what yet! Looking forward to getting modding.

Hi folks, I've just signed up today. I live in Warrington and have recently bought a Bugs bunny birthday ball by bally. I had an eight ball champ as a youngster. I still feel like a kid however 36 these days :)

Reactions: JT.
Welcome to the community guys.

BTW you both need to look at making more space available to hold machines in, there are some very nice rooms being built and recorded on the forum.

You've been warned!

Hey, 25 and fresh to the Real Pinball Community™ so I've almost no experience with real machines (but ohhh the bugs bitin) !
In fact what got me in was True Pinball on PS1 when i was like nine followed by Pinball Hall Of Fame on PS2 in the years after! Visual Pinball certainly didn't help either.
Not much left to say 'bout myself other than I hail from Perth & Kinross and I'm currently rockin' it down in West Sussex a kick away from Brighton! Hello!

Welcome Matt,

You can't beat the real thing! I've got to blame The Pinball Arcade for my addiction.

I'm sure the South Coast Crew will look after you if you introduce yourself to them, if you come back home make sure you give us a shout at the Scottish Pinball Association.

hi
the name is tony , i am from Belgium , i found your nice website by member mozcom
i love everything from arcade to pinball's , love to play , but even love more restoring
and once in a while make a pinball mod version , for the moment it's a apollo 13 Sega
and now i am going to look at your many posts
greetings

tony

Back
Top Bottom