What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hi guys,
My names Mark and just joined.
I'm in Australia and checking out what's happening on the other side of the world.
Been addicted for a number of years now.
Look forward to chatting and learning new stuff with you guys.

Hello, as a newby the pinball virus was brought over by my neighbor, we bought a driving Corvette and he found us a Pinball Corvette. Best neighbor you can have, however it did not last long.

Reason, we moved from the Chicagoland area to Leeds, UK. We took both Corvettes, one is waiting for the MOT, the other one needs to be made suitable for the new power supply.

Any help would is apprecitated.

Plenty of pinball people in your area , not a big job to convert to 220v-240v.
I'm sure someone local will jump in.
Welcome to Pinball Info, and the U.K.

Hi guys,
My names Mark and just joined.
I'm in Australia and checking out what's happening on the other side of the world.
Been addicted for a number of years now.
Look forward to chatting and learning new stuff with you guys.
It's raining, grey and cold. That's what happens on this side of the world.

Oh and Howdy. :wave:

Hello, as a newby the pinball virus was brought over by my neighbor, we bought a driving Corvette and he found us a Pinball Corvette. Best neighbor you can have, however it did not last long.

Reason, we moved from the Chicagoland area to Leeds, UK. We took both Corvettes, one is waiting for the MOT, the other one needs to be made suitable for the new power supply.

Any help would is apprecitated.
Welcome. :wave:

Plenty of pinball types in and around Leeds. Couple of pubs in the City Centre have machines in them too.

I'm one of those weird ones that fell off the radar for years then remembered pinball exists. And regretting being so late back in... the prices of machines now make me sad!

But I'm hanging around, scraping together my meagre pennies hoping to one day, get my first machine...

My name is Kev Gerrard and I have always had a fascination with pinball and I am looking at taking the leap of getting my own machine (when I convince her indoors). I live in Hesketh Bank near Southport.
Cheers
Kev

Last edited:
My name is Kev Gerrard and I have always had a fascination with pinball and I am looking at taking the leap of getting my own machine (when I convince her indoors). I live in Hesketh Bank near Southport.
Cheers
Kev
Welcome Kev.:wave:

The one piece of advice I would give you when purchasing a first game is to avoid eBay and buy from a forum member (unless it is a new in box game and then buy from Phil Palmer at Pinball Heaven).

Welcome to Pinball Info Kev.
I see you are just a stone's throw away from Pinball Heaven, based in Tarleton.

Welcome Kev - very helpful people here, and quite a few are expert in their advice. I'm not one of them ;-) What will be your first machine ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Replicas you are right, I am very close but up until 4 days ago I had not realised they existed, I may pop in when I get home next week. My dream 1st machine would be TAF but to be fair any would be a good start.

Replicas you are right, I am very close but up until 4 days ago I had not realised they existed, I may pop in when I get home next week. My dream 1st machine would be TAF but to be fair any would be a good start.
Hi kev....good luck finding a TAF...hope you have deep pockets. I wanted one back in September and was offered a good one for £2800... Thought it a bit pricey so decided not to....how wrong was I......couldhave made a grand or two if I sold it now! Plenty of other good machines though at fair prices...good luck with your hunt...

Hello everyone!

I'm an absolute pinball newbie trying to help out a friend who is a true pinball expert.
Hope to own a nice table one day. In the meantime, I'll try and learn from you guys!

Back
Top Bottom