What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Kiss code

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Stern published new Kiss code 1.3 last night!!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah. It'll come eventually. Rather have the big drop than small incriments every few months. I can wait

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just checked Pinside. Very funny. It's mainly bug fixes. So the city selection at the start (left flipper) still doesn't work? Still a dreadful game.

Bug fix plus adjustments that make game more fun.

Not the huge update that some were alluding so though. Better than nothing.

It's as fun to play as any other recent Stern, especially with the bonus system. Need to be a decent player to really appreciate this game..... not me then;)

Honestly, it's **** poor. Considering Aerosmith is built on it (it even has a kiss army audit!) this is a really poor effort. Glad I sold mine when I did.

For those who dislike KISS, have you got to Rock City wizard mode as that does look awesome. Super hard to get to.

It's a good game and if it had been released 20 years ago the (WPC) level of code would be acceptable. But Stern has moved depth on a LOT since then and there's obviously stuff not programmed (e.g. selecting the cities at the start). It got a lot better when Lyman programmed the rock city wizard but it's still not there.

Back
Top Bottom