What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Boiler - BOXT

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
Inspired by Mr GrizZ's energy provider switch referral, I thought it would be a good idea to post this if you are looking at replacing your boiler.

BOXT is a website where you enter a few simple details about your current boiler and home, and you get an instant quote for a new boiler including installation. They should be able to install it in few days (website says 24 hours) if your boiler has packed up, or if you can wait a bit longer you get £50 off.

Just go to https://www.boxt.co.uk/ and pop your details in, it literally takes less than 2 minutes. You then choose which boiler you want and pick an installation date.

If you do like what you see then just P.M me your email address and I'll send you a referral link, we will each get a £50 Amazon voucher on completion of the boiler installation. For each successful referral I will donate £10 to the forum, everyone's a winner!

Some of the highlights are:

Instant competitive quote - no waiting around for a heating advisor/sales person to turn up, then draw air over their teeth and start tutting.
10 year guarantee
Magnetic filter
Chemical flush
Honeywell wireless smart thermostat

I used them 6 months ago to install my new boiler and couldn't have been happier with the ordering, installation and after sales assistance.

Even if you don't end up going with them you've got a benchmark figure to compare against other installers.

Last edited:
I was spending a couple of hundred quid every couple of years keeping my old one going. Gone from an old conventional boiler to a much more efficient combi and can see I'm using 20% less energy month on month compared to the previous year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom