What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Attack from Mars remake

I think the keeping at default settings relates only to the flippers

You can alter the rest of the stuff jsut not the flippers

I think the keeping at default settings relates only to the flippers

You can alter the rest of the stuff jsut not the flippers

Yeah I wondered about that but thought to play it safe. Hopefully the chips arrive today and life is all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah it’s a bit of a moot point now so may as well just wait for the chips just in case.

Machine plays much better a bit steeper and flippers dialed down a bit imo enjoy

i had mine at 7degrees but put it back to 6.5 as i think the opposite; I think its plays best at the stock setup. Might change my view when the flippers can be dialled down though.

One thing to check for though is loose screws and bolts under the play field. Quite a few, one of which was the scoop which then just sent the ball down the middle.

Ok, so I bent the ramp as instructed, didn't make much difference (but at least it doesn't protrude under the right orbit any more, that didn't seem right). However aligning the kicker launch coil to the centre of the ball made a difference, seems better now.
Hi Mark
My ramp protrudes under the orbit and I agree it doesn’t look right . Isn’t the bend just vertical though? How did you make it not to protrude into the orbit? And does it make that shot cleaner at all?
Cheers
Andy

Hi Andy, yes the bend is vertical but when you put the ramp back it will sit easily on the outside of the orbit, there is plenty of give at the top end of the ramp as it is only held by the two screws at the bottom end.

Not sure it will make the orbit shot any cleaner if that’s what you mean, don’t think the part of the ramp that was protruding under was far enough into the lane for the ball to touch.

Haven’t played it since putting the ramp back though, waiting on the new chip.

Hi Andy, yes the bend is vertical but when you put the ramp back it will sit easily on the outside of the orbit, there is plenty of give at the top end of the ramp as it is only held by the two screws at the bottom end.

Not sure it will make the orbit shot any cleaner if that’s what you mean, don’t think the part of the ramp that was protruding under was far enough into the lane for the ball to touch.

Haven’t played it since putting the ramp back though, waiting on the new chip.
Ok thanks Mark

New chip installed, trying it at -1 coil strength for flippers, seems ok so far, still fast but smoother.

Adrian, the lip of my ramp has ended up back under the orbit after all, so leaving it there for now.

Installed mine too. (Cheers Phil).

Aaah so that’s how it’s supposed to play !

I feel some better scores coming now the ball’s not flying all over the shop all the time

I did wonder if I would have had so many dimples if it had played right from the outset but I guess I would eventually and anyway I quickly remembered I bought it to play not look at

and what a game it is!!

That chip was in tighter than a nuns ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Installed the new chip, game plays so much better. -1 on the flippers works perfectly.

Dialled the launcher up +1 and it makes the skill shot every time now!
Sounds good, mine doesn’t get the skill shot at all. Hopefully mine is in the post coming next few days

Could one of the LE owners let me know the height of the topper?
Thanks

anyone who's put the glow protectors on did you keep the metal protector on at the corner of the slings?

what looks easy is a right fiddly thing!

Back
Top Bottom