What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Attack from Mars remake

Yup manual too - mine is Nov 10.

I’ve played the game in three places in the US but all noisy and what was an epic surprise was how good the sound is. Also the Martian topper is a lot more interactive than I remember.

I’ve got two bulbs out on mine on the right outlane - will look at that tonight - and a bunch of finger prints on the mirror blade but apart from that it’s superb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9D5AB799-3857-41D1-B0D5-DAC1BED9B9FD.jpeg
Wow.

The quality compared to Stern is so much better. ( in my view ) One of the best looking pins I have had and the topper is just perfect 3D looking. Well worth the extra money for the le and wide screen. Ok Jpp are in there own league and a lot more money, but for the money for a le and build quality I will defo be buying a cactus canyon le, monster bash le. I did have no paperwork or manual and abit of damage to my top box but messaged Phil and he has already message Doug at Chicago so it will get sorted. Thanks to both Chicago for the amazing game and Phil at Pinball Heaven.

One thing I do find led lighting very bright on all the new pins I have had. Do they do a dimmer you can wire in to change the light levels or just wear sunglasses :D

I think you can turn some of the LEDS down in the CGC menu - hold down the select button to get to itz

My two lights out was just a board not connected - sorted that and cleaned the mirror blades and the glass and it’s looking epic - one GI bulb out and will take a look at that tomorrow!

One thing that getting a new machine always reminds me - is how freaking heavy these damn things are!

I am very surprised they didn’t put the invisi glass on there machines. Luckily bought a few sheets from Aron and got a spare one ready to put on mine. :clap: Kids loving it, so am I.

A question should you get bad dumpling on the playfield after 11 plays on a new pin? How to avoid it if you can yes or no?

mine has a little also but in my view its normal, all of my NIB suffer from this. my pro TWD that I bought of Chris had been on location and it looks like it has none until you release its because there are so many its effectively compressed the playfield!

Neil.

A question should you get bad dumpling on the playfield after 11 plays on a new pin? How to avoid it if you can yes or no?

this is like a flashback to 1995! yes, they dimple like mad because the game is so bloody quick!

back in the day i modified the 2 green targets by the saucer so that the stop thats part of the target is bent at the top which limits how far the target face can go back which therefore stops it bending right back and sending the ball in the air.... worked well, but you wont stop dimples on new games, they all suffer just afm more than most.

What’s the problem with dimpling?

If it doesn’t affect gameplay then surely the only problem is if you think it’s a problem?

No?

It can just look a bit crap, I feel the same but it's normal use.

I think I can just see it abit more just cos I bought some invis glass in. Love the game so do the children so all good.

1D7401BA-F048-4868-A23E-73999B8221D1.jpeg Anyone know or can check if this tall post attached to the wire form (next to left vuk exit) is supposed to wobble about? Or is it missing a screw or something?

My cliffys arrive on the 27th, looking at pinside the are definitely needed for the saucer area.

Neil.

Ok managed to figure out direct input from the machine to my streaming platform... looks fantastic!

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171228_66f5034178e4b00eee03c2c10dd29e40.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171228_5e17c4bd803836193f2bb7f62e2ee151.jpg

IMG_7719.JPG

Played one of these tonight for the first time. Wow. It looks and feels phenomenal. The large display is amazing. I can certainly see the appeal. Now where did I leave that £8.5k:sad:

My right flipper has broke

Less than an hour of play

Any tips

Attachments

• F903391F-9D42-4BAE-81BD-1C8FE1BE9611.jpeg
    F903391F-9D42-4BAE-81BD-1C8FE1BE9611.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom