What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Arcade Warrington

Since the cat is now out of the bag, we are due to inspect the place prior to it opening think it’s on my next tour of duty, if I can with permission I’ll take some photos and list of machines present if any at that point.
I’m guessing you are something to do with this venture though you haven’t actually said so. Good luck with it and if there’s anything that the good members on this forum can do to help just shout out

I’m guessing you are something to do with this venture though you haven’t actually said so. Good luck with it and if there’s anything that the good members on this forum can do to help just shout out

No but ill be visiting regularly if the pin lineup is good as I live in Warrington these days.

Reason I’ll be going to inspect the place is through work, I’m a firefighter and we usually just drop into new places that are opening so we get a look and feel for the place, learn where the utility isolations are, main hazards etc and to walk the place so we have some idea how to get around the place with our eyes shut/in smoke and obviously point anything out to the owners that fire inspectors might slap them on the wrist for, so a heads up if you will.

Haha @J85M I suppose you will be volunteering to do weekly checks to keep them up to date with all the regulations ?
The safest business in the town

Haha @J85M I suppose you will be volunteering to do weekly checks to keep them up to date with all the regulations ?
The safest business in the town
Weekly fire checks are a must for any successful and safe premise and that incluces all those dangerous coils under the playfields, those will all need significant in game testing :thumbs:

Took a little drive past today, so far there doesn’t appear to have been any work done inside. Managers of the stores either side confirmed opening end of Feb so I’d imagine some work must start soon if they plan on hitting that deadline.

Will report back with updates when there’s something to let everyone know.

Thanks for the invite 😆
I would of suggested a similar idea but were
Away this weekend.
Full report on my desk by Monday snotter

Just got back from a few hours here, had 4 pins but a nice variety. All worked fine, could just do with being level :)
Great lineup of arcade cabs too, only tried the F355 twin cab though. Drinks were well prices and it seemed busy enough. Well recommended for anyone thinking of going.
Smashed the GC score twice on Avengers too :rofl:

I’ve only just just seen this thread! Been doing 100 hour weeks for the past few months, and playing battlefield with the council and building control :-( It’s been the worse project I’ve ever taken on and half way through I needed an emergency operation which took me out for 3 weeks :-(
The pins are now perfectly level, I didn’t personally set them them up but I should have checked before opening really. We managed to open on good Friday by the skin of our teeth :-0
Cheers Telf

Good to see you on here and hoping all goes well with the venue, its nice to have a place like this where the owner is actually into pins :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom