What's new

NERG - General Questions

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
I know a lot of people know about the event but there are also a lot that don't keep tabs on what's happening about the event.

I do regular updates via facebook and twitter but again, not everyone uses social networking.

So....does anyone have any questions? How many machines do you have? What traders will be there? What makes this event different from other events?

etc.....

Fire away! [:)]

Is there still a minibus/transport from the Gateshead Swallow and if so what times/how often will it run?

Seeing as this is a pinball site what's the confirmed number of pins?

See you there soon.

The bus will be for staff/machine donators. You're quite welcome to hop on but it'll be early in the morning. Probably around 8:30am

So far there are 44 pinball machines confirmed. Not all have been announced yet.

Did I dream about a shuttle bus from the hotel then or have original plans changed? How far is the Swallow from the Stadium?

Walking, it's about 1 mile. There was talk of it but after chatting to the hotel, not many have taken up the offer of staying there :(

It's a cheap taxi ride from the hotel to the venue, like Phil says its only about a mile

Phil,

is entry by pre purchased ticket only or can you pay on the door - there's one or two people were I work that are interested, but won't know until the last minute if they are available to go?

Cheers
Geoff

Phil,

is entry by pre purchased ticket only or can you pay on the door - there's one or two people were I work that are interested, but won't know until the last minute if they are available to go?

Cheers
Geoff

Yeah, there is no problem paying at the door :)

Thanks - will feed the info back.

Hope that doesn't mean tickets sales are disappointing !

Ticket sales could always be better but I knew it was going to be a battle with it being a first event and getting the awareness out there. If I turn your friends away, you know it's sold out :p

Back
Top Bottom