What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neo geo aes

My mate had the aes new and that's when i fell in love with it . In around 2005 I had some spare cash and bought my youth . I have 11 boxed games too but no £1000 titles
It's a beast of a machine that few have owned

I owned one and a handful of carts for a few years. Obviously dated now but at the time it was incredible. Best games that I can remember owning were Nam 75, magician lord, ASO2 Alpha Mission, Super Eightman, last Resort and a few of the baseball games.

Yeah got two aes's with about 20 odd games.

Christ no, AES is incredibly inflated in terms of cost versus what you actually get compared to MVS now. If you had an AES back in the day and that's why you still have games for it, it's a different story, but today, if you're looking to play the actual arcade games on the original hardware, you're literally just burning your money if you do it with AES. Just supergun up a Neo-Geo board of your choice, buy some MVS cartridges and you're laughing.

And this is why you will never understand the AES scene it's all about the cost.

And this is why you will never understand the AES scene it's all about the cost.
Nah, trust me I understand that - I met and married my wife because we were part of the same prototype game collecting scene. I know the silly amounts of cash people spend on games for a collection.

I was just never one that actually spent that cash, I'm far too practical and tightfisted lol

Back
Top Bottom