What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a game you thought you were selling

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Was thinking of selling my RFM as I don't play it much and would give me space for a future purchase. However it will be staying for good now. Had such a blast on it last nite and forgot how good it was. On one of my games completed Mothership multi ball after the first Multiball which I have never done before.

The previous nites played Funhouse and BOP and they were a blast too. Gonna upgrade speakers on both as they deserve it.

I do sometimes think about selling my RFM but I know I'd regret it. Plus it would impossible to find another in the same condition. Set on 5 ball it's a lot more fun. The multiballs are unbeatable I think.

My centaur nearly went up for sale. But I changed the dip settings, stopped the avalanche of multiballs and it transformed the game. Not going anywhere in a hurry now.

I thought about moving WCS on, it had been in my collection the longest and I gave it a good shop and flipper rebuild with a view to selling it.

The game was completely transformed and reminded my why I fell in love with it in the first place.

Congo, but then I sobered up.

Cab’s good but not immaculate, but the playfield, ramps and general finish are all excellent.

STTNG keeps getting close to the door but then I have a great game and it’s forgiven....

I keep thinking about cashing in my TAF ....then I have a game on it :rolleyes::D

Gotta say, I have never for one split second regretted selling my TAF. I wouldn't necessarily say its over-rated, but it's certainly nostalgia over bang per buck compared to new Sterns.

Thought about selling CFTBL - then woke up in a pool of sweat :hmm:

It’s a classic- never go.. I hate selling any game, as soon many have said, when you leave it a while and the memories come back, or you get further on the game than before..

I have never completed a game I have owned- apart from TAF, cane close on AFM & MM, Within a couple of shots.. but never completed them..

Oh TZ... LITZ quite a few times..

Anyone else find a game tough, give up on it, play another game.. a harder one.. give up on that but then return to the first game and make the shots because the second harder game has somehow made the first easier....:hmm: anyone getting that?! :cuckoo:

Oh TZ... LITZ quite a few times..

Anyone else find a game tough, give up on it, play another game.. a harder one.. give up on that but then return to the first game and make the shots because the second harder game has somehow made the first easier....:hmm: anyone getting that?! :cuckoo:

Playing Ghostbusters has improved my play on almost all my other pins!

Same here. I find if I play GB for a while then go back to my other games I do a lot better

I just had the best game ever on DW, totally in the zone, smashing daleks left and right (and centre) then davros got his comeuppance, sadly it was the farewell game before Martin picked her up, nearly called new owner to offer a refund! The inbound tspp eased the pain a bit..:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom