What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Namco PACMAN POWER BALL 10P PUSHER

steve brum

Site Supporter
king of the coin pushers

great fun. Getting 3 in from an operator as its getting close to Christmas

they cost a lot of money to convert to 2p so its better to look for one on 2p if you don't want a 10p one

these are straight from a operating arcade floor as its end of the season so time for a change around

with keys and full size light up topper not the crappy card sign

on wheels so easy to move about once you get them in.

although single player these are commercial machines and are not designed for domestic doors though some folks can get them in with the door taken off if the frames are wide enough. A nice lady in Slough has hers in the conservatory now as she didn't bother to measure and Martin knew straight away that it "aint going through that front door!" So heres the dimensions:

810 mm wide 910 mm deep 1895mm tall but topper come off with 4 screws to reduce by 400mm weight 170kg

£695 each.

expecting them at the Electric Circus Birmingham on Monday 22nd

Martin can deliver for £85.

If you want to collect it is non advisable to lie them down so a big van needed

picture is of my old 2p one so you can see what they look like. Many arcades have these as they are still fantastic earning machines

pacman ball.jpg

The price of these has certainly fell away! Not long ago these were fetching £1200, I'm planning to sell my 10p one with the crappy topper nearer Christmas in the hope for a decent price GLWTS

I got £850 for my 2p one but with 3 comming in I can let them go at a sensible price but come mid December if any are still here it will be £995 lol

Back
Top Bottom