What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyPinballs products Top Notch

Johnnyo

Not such a well known member.
Bit of an unashamed plug for Jim Askey
really
(aka@myPinballs) having just purchased a Squawk and Talk board from Jim for my Mr & Mrs PacMan the board was delivered several weeks after ordering off Jim's website.
Turned out to be a great looking piece of kit very well made and hugely simplified from the original design only problem was I could not get it to work in my game, but with plenty of support from Jim
answering sometimes my silly and also pertinent questions we got it working in a pretty short space of time.

Particularly after nine months of not having any sound due to having bought a second hand so called re-furbed board whitch would sometimes boot, sometimes work and then stop after five minutes of play,pretty infuriating really should have gone down the new product root from the off.

Check out his website and try to find his interview with "this old pinball" podcast Number 34B about his involvement with Zidware, John Poppaduk and his Magic Girl game quite eye opening.

Back
Top Bottom