What's new

myPinballs Pinball Accessory Controller (PAC) - Control mods and addons easily

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Awhile back i developed a board to be used to control shaker motors on WPC games and Stern games regardless of whether the game supported them originally. The board allowed a wide range of standard pinball voltage inputs (ac and dc) to effectively control a 12v device. It also allowed the device to be turned on from a single ground signal for an adjustable amount of time, not just for the time the signal was active. This allowed a wide range of uses above the initial shaker idea and one that i didn't realise would be beneficial to people wanting to run other types of mods and devices. Beacons, Light strips, Motors, Flashers etc etc

The initial run of boards has sold out, but now i'm thinking about another run of this boards for a wider use after it was mentioned to me as something people are wanting.

So the question is, would you be interested in this product ? Likely price is £40 plus postage.

Some pics of the original board design.

IMG_3700.jpg IMG_2937.jpg IMG_2938.jpg IMG_4985.jpg

Last edited:
These are what control my WPC shaker kits. Any of my sam/spike kits will work with this board. It's also great for modding. I use one to control the chase lights on my Star Trek (Stern). A very useful bit of kit.

Blanks have arrived.

If anyone wants one then please get in touch. £40 each plus shipping

IMG_1192.jpg IMG_1193.JPG

Do you do a Kit Jim?? Nice little solder-it-all-together that is :)

I can do but i can't give much discount (as mentioned with other kits and similar questions). The cost is all in the development of the products and the outlay of the pcbs and parts.

Let me know

Pic of the first one assembled for testing. Std spec for running various ac/dc items on a wpc game from a single ground trigger signal

IMG_1206.jpg

Jim, is this a fully assembled board at £40 or a pcb and the we need to buy the components and solder it ourselves ?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I’m not sure. The picture of the blank pcb with £40 if you want one suggests a blank for £40 ?

Jim, is this a fully assembled board at £40 or a pcb and the we need to buy the components and solder it ourselves ?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I’m not sure. The picture of the blank pcb with £40 if you want one suggests a blank for £40 ?

It’s £40 inc vat for a fully assembled and tested one plus postage.

I was just showing the blanks arriving

Demo Video of the standard board controlling a BIG motor! Watch the pulse time be adjusted by the onboard pot and also the green led show when the output is on.

Recap that these are £40 inc vat plus postage for an assembled and tested board.

Back
Top Bottom