What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold My entire Bally/Williams Widebody Collection plus a few others

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
Ok, It took me ages to get the full widebody bally/williams superpin collection together and I'm incredibly proud to have achieved it but now its time to cash out, in a nutshell I'm developing a derelict cottage into my family home up here in Scotland and I'll need to sell the bulk of my collection to get it totally completed. It was always going to be tight and I'm heading over budget but these things are for fun and my family home is priority so time to part ways with some if not all of the below, sniff.

Most are based in Guildford and I would prefer them to be viewed and collected but can arrange with Martin to collect if necessary. I'm south next week briefly so will update with pics then but here's a brief description and all were recently given the once over and full bill of health by Martin @gopinball so unless I specify a fault assume all is well and playing 100%.

TZ. Twilight Zone. Fully redecalled by pinballinfo's refurb legend Kev @newdos and a bloody lovely looking game with interactive topper, leds and mods galore, camera, piano, one-arm-bandit thingy, lights in gumball machine. I've got the photos from Kev's restore somewhere and it really is a beauty. £4300.

IJ. Indiana Jones. This was the one redecalled and restored by both @Matt Adams and @philpalmer to be the prize at Soth Coast Slam a few years ago and looks great. It came to me via @Matt Vince looks and plays great, but it has had a playfield decal over indy's face, I'm assuming to cover wear as there is a small bit of pf planking to the sides of his face but not really noticable unless you're looking for it but other than that it's lovely but for this one I'd want the buyer to definately come see it before purchase to check they are happy. £3300

JD. Usual cab fade and few knocks but other than that lovely game, the usual repair on the right ball return with glue, doesn't affect anything and most importantly has a golden eagle topper! £1600. Does have credit dot for a non existant switch ramp but apparently thats because it has old roms, happy to update if required.

STTNG. Star Trek The Next Generation. Pretty good cab, head decals bit worn if I recal but other than that some tastful leds. Came from sex god @cooldan who paid £2800 because it was his grail pin, thats what I paid him because it was my grail pin and I'll ask for the same. Talking of @cooldan its reminded me that the neutral zone hole has seen better days and could do with a cliffy.

Popeye. Usual red cab fade but all else is fine and a great underated game, just ask @Sgt GrizZ http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...opeye-the-good-the-bad-and-the-spinach.34036/ Dmd a tiny bit gassed, nothing major but would need to be replaced sometime down the line so priced at £1350 to account for that.

DM. Demolition Man. My first love, underrated in my opinion, cab not bad with no major dings, nothing bad to say about it, all good and £1450 takes it.

RS. Roadshow. Now this beauty was from a home collection and has little toy trucks and trafic cones mounted here and there and a large digger topper and yellow trim on the backbox and just looks the nuts. Looks and plays great, no major cab fade but some blue touch ups on the head decals. £1950 Wait till you see the pics.

Other than the above, in Guildford I also have a ST25, not great nick but fully working other than missing the chase lights commonly removed by ops as always burned out but the board is still there so can be added back in if you wanted to. There is a thread somewhere on here where someone else did exactly that with leds. http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/st25-star-trek-25th-anniversary-addition.39864/ Now reduced to £1150

Tommy. This pains me as I put in alot of man hours to make this a beauty, siderails, lockdown bar, coindoor etc stripped and repainted, cab touched up with colour matched paint sourced from the states, new rubbers, even had Rudi @RudeDogg1 do a custom paint job on the plane and its spinning props. Got the fan that covers the flippers working, Brad's updated code, plays and looks new, even got original topper. £2800.

Up here in Scotland I also have a Stern IJ, cab looks great, surprisingly good condition to be honest as is the game other than the scoops are a bit beat but I have cliffys but not installed. Original sale thread here, I paid asking so would ideally get the same £1995 http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/stern-indy-pinball.39771/

Finally and also in Scotland I have just redecalled a TSPP, replaced lollypop siderails with straight ones revealling all hidden artwork, added art blades, touched up some tiny wear near the pops, replaced all broken plastics, new glass and lockdown bar, lockdownbar and side rails and backbox hinges sprayed yellow and yellow trim added to sides only of back box, game just needs a colour dmd to finish it off. Original sale here http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/tspp-£3250.37837/ Game plays great and now looks great, also added Mr. Burns, Moe and new itchy and scratchy figures and target decals, pics soon but only after £3500, yes more than the original for sale but it was a dog then and is now the dog's nuts. Like the others will be gutted to sell but thats life.

I think I've been fair with my prices given the market, if you don't think so feel free to make me an offer, if you PM me I'm working around the clock but will get back to everyone in the order they PM me but please be patient as its pretty hectic building a house!

Cheers,

Jon

Screenshot_20170620-220811.png

TZ sounds super cheap or "priced to sell" unless the **** has fallen out of the market :oops:

Mate, I'm really close and can take a number off you. When are you around. Can I pop in tomorrow pm?

Ok, It took me ages to get the full widebody bally/williams superpin collection together and I'm incredibly proud to have achieved it but now its time to cash out, in a nutshell I'm developing a derelict cottage into my family home up here in Scotland and I'll need to sell the bulk of my collection to get it totally completed. It was always going to be tight and I'm heading over budget but these things are for fun and my family home is priority so time to part ways with some if not all of the below, sniff.

Most are based in Guildford and I would prefer them to be viewed and collected but can arrange with Martin to collect if necessary. I'm south next week briefly so will update with pics then but here's a brief description and all were recently given the once over and full bill of health by Martin @gopinball so unless I specify a fault assume all is well and playing 100%.

TZ. Twilight Zone. Fully redecalled by pinballinfo's refurb legend Kev @newdos and a bloody lovely looking game with interactive topper, leds and mods galore, camera, piano, one-arm-bandit thingy, lights in gumball machine. I've got the photos from Kev's restore somewhere and it really is a beauty. £4300.

IJ. Indiana Jones. This was the one redecalled and restored by both @Matt Adams and @philpalmer to be the prize at Soth Coast Slam a few years ago and looks great. It came to me via @Matt Vince looks and plays great, but it has had a playfield decal over indy's face, I'm assuming to cover wear as there is a small bit of pf planking to the sides of his face but not really noticable unless you're looking for it but other than that it's lovely but for this one I'd want the buyer to definately come see it before purchase to check they are happy. £3300

JD. Usual cab fade and few knocks but other than that lovely game, the usual repair on the right ball return with glue, doesn't affect anything and most importantly has a golden eagle topper! £1600. Does have credit dot for a non existant switch ramp but apparently thats because it has old roms, happy to update if required.

STTNG. Star Trek The Next Generation. Pretty good cab, head decals bit worn if I recal but other than that some tastful leds. Came from sex god @cooldan who paid £2800 because it was his grail pin, thats what I paid him because it was my grail pin and I'll ask for the same. Talking of @cooldan its reminded me that the neutral zone hole has seen better days and could do with a cliffy.

Popeye. Usual red cab fade but all else is fine and a great underated game, just ask @Sgt GrizZ http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...opeye-the-good-the-bad-and-the-spinach.34036/ Dmd a tiny bit gassed, nothing major but would need to be replaced sometime down the line so priced at £1350 to account for that.

DM. Demolition Man. My first love, underrated in my opinion, cab not bad with no major dings, nothing bad to say about it, all good and £1450 takes it.

RS. Roadshow. Now this beauty was from a home collection and has little toy trucks and trafic cones mounted here and there and a large digger topper and yellow trim on the backbox and just looks the nuts. Looks and plays great, no major cab fade but some blue touch ups on the head decals. £1950 Wait till you see the pics.

Other than the above, in Guildford I also have a ST25, not great nick but fully working other than missing the chase lights commonly removed by ops as always burned out but the board is still there so can be added back in if you wanted to. There is a thread somewhere on here where someone else did exactly that with leds. http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/st25-star-trek-25th-anniversary-addition.39864/ Now reduced to £1150

Tommy. This pains me as I put in alot of man hours to make this a beauty, siderails, lockdown bar, coindoor etc stripped and repainted, cab touched up with colour matched paint sourced from the states, new rubbers, even had Rudi @RudeDogg1 do a custom paint job on the plane and its spinning props. Got the fan that covers the flippers working, Brad's updated code, plays and looks new, even got original topper. £2800.

Up here in Scotland I also have a Stern IJ, cab looks great, surprisingly good condition to be honest as is the game other than the scoops are a bit beat but I have cliffys but not installed. Original sale thread here, I paid asking so would ideally get the same £1995 http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/stern-indy-pinball.39771/

Finally and also in Scotland I have just redecalled a TSPP, replaced lollypop siderails with straight ones revealling all hidden artwork, added art blades, touched up some tiny wear near the pops, replaced all broken plastics, new glass and lockdown bar, lockdownbar and side rails and backbox hinges sprayed yellow and yellow trim added to sides only of back box, game just needs a colour dmd to finish it off. Original sale here http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/tspp-£3250.37837/ Game plays great and now looks great, also added Mr. Burns, Moe and new itchy and scratchy figures and target decals, pics soon but only after £3500, yes more than the original for sale but it was a dog then and is now the dog's nuts. Like the others will be gutted to sell but thats life.

I think I've been fair with my prices given the market, if you don't think so feel free to make me an offer, if you PM me I'm working around the clock but will get back to everyone in the order they PM me but please be patient as its pretty hectic building a house!

Cheers,

Jon
Oh so sad Jon !!!! but as you say home and family come first. Good luck with all the sales bud and thanks for the nod on the TZ - so tempted to buy it back but just no space!!

Cheers

Kev

Oh so sad Jon !!!! but as you say home and family come first. Good luck with all the sales bud and thanks for the nod on the TZ - so tempted to buy it back but just no space!!

Cheers

Kev
Thanks Kev, yeah a couple of them are harder to let go and TZ is fo-sure my prize of the bunch but as long as you keep restoring I'll keep buying! Dibs on demo man btw! Back on the refurb yet? Cheers

Thanks Kev, yeah a couple of them are harder to let go and TZ is fo-sure my prize of the bunch but as long as you keep restoring I'll keep buying! Dibs on demo man btw! Back on the refurb yet? Cheers
ok Jon you have first dibs on demo man - and yes I am back on it been working on getting the cab ready all weekend. Its ready to route the handles in, and then final sand before decals bud, so shouldnt be that long away - i hope pre xmas as I have a lot on at weekends at the moment.

Cheers

Kev

ok Jon you have first dibs on demo man - and yes I am back on it been working on getting the cab ready all weekend. Its ready to route the handles in, and then final sand before decals bud, so shouldnt be that long away - i hope pre xmas as I have a lot on at weekends at the moment.

Cheers

Kev
Wow, didn't think it'll be ready before Xmas Kev, I'll have to pass I won't be ready to start buying again for a while but to anyone reading this 1. DM is a bloody good game especially if you like the film. 2. Kevs a trusted seller and his will be a masterpiece when finished and 3. There is a new Rom written for the game which you can get from @Paul which turns it into DM on steroids!

Wow, didn't think it'll be ready before Xmas Kev, I'll have to pass I won't be ready to start buying again for a while but to anyone reading this 1. DM is a bloody good game especially if you like the film. 2. Kevs a trusted seller and his will be a masterpiece when finished and 3. There is a new Rom written for the game which you can get from @Paul which turns it into DM on steroids!
Yes and I have said ROM !!

Hi all
What’s this new rom do then?

Love my DM but a freshen up wouldn’t hurt
I honestly can't remember everything as its been so long since I played it, as it is being shopped at the moment, but it is know as the profanity rom and it has a split screen like Sterns do for the scoring / graphics and I believe it adds other features as well. I'm sure someone else on here will know better than me.

Cheers

Kev

Demo Man on Steroids and the profanity ROM are two different things.

Profanity ROM is self explanatory, and is a modified factory ROM.

Demo Man on Steroids means replacing the MPU with a PC, adding a PROC, and buying the software from the guys who did it (I think it was / is sold?).

Something in the £1500 - £2500 price range. Not sure which, I'm new so have less idea of the wonders of various machines than others here. Need to do some homework.
CFTBL high on list. Missed fish tails yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom