What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My boy loves his pinball !!

Ha. What a coincidence! I got back from Portugal a couple of weeks ago and found one of those beauties on location too. Couldn't get the Grand Champion score but got a nice bouncy ball out of it.

Whilst there, managed to play in two different hotels, RFM, SM, Doctor Who and Waterworld! Don't see many of those around!

Reactions: ski
Apparently there's a NGG at the family golf park Vilamoura, gonna go check it out today :clap::cool:

Ok so the Vilamoura family golf park was ace, Alf had a whale of a time :thumbs: The NGG on the other hand was a tad unloved, looked like the cleaner did a nice job on the outside of the cab and the operator didn't give a flying f#€% weak flippers and an almost fully gassed out dmd made for a disappointing game :( oh and to top it off , the flip down ramp in the middle didn't move once :cool: good job it's sunny and I can drink at will hehe IMG_6149.JPG IMG_6155.JPG IMG_6178.JPG IMG_6179.JPG IMG_6180.JPG IMG_6181.JPG

Yeah that was the morning after we got back from yours, it was too late to get it upstairs as he was in bed , so we set it up in the kitchen for him to see when he got up ;)

The NGG was pretty bad, playable to some extent but no fun with weak flippers

Great how he's playing TWD, get them started on the tougher games good and early. Am planning for my Katherine to start with Iron Man :D

Reactions: ski
I was overjoyed when he made a couple of ramps on the fly, and he wasnt even 2 years old at the time :clap:

Back
Top Bottom