What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Multicolor DMDMK66 192x64 SEGA compatible by Pinballsp, only 265 €

Expired Due to no activity

pinballsp

Registered
Hello.

I have developed and manufacture multicolor DMDs, this is the DMDMK66 192x64 compatible SEGA pinball (Baywatch, Maverik, Batman, Frankenstein). I also manufacture models of 128x32 and soon also of 128x16.

All of my products are brand new, unused. DMDMK66 allows you to configure the colors and brightness level, 12V DC Ready does not need to connect external AC power supply, no need to pay for key licenses, no need to wait for any activation, connect and work immediately. High quality product, professional design, all in one big plate.

Price 265 Euros + freight cost. Optional extras, micro SD card preconfigured +9€, Amber filter +21€. Shipping by courier to any country with tracking number, payment by TT or Paypal.

As soon as my Magic Color Editor Tool software is available, I will be able to offer full color games frame to frame. The best hardware quality, with the best features.

For more details or questions, please contact me by email pinballsp@gmail.com, Skype pinballsp, Whatsapp +34693344445, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp or private message board.

Best regards

i.imgur.com_4as7aUp.jpg

i.imgur.com_fCPwfd2.jpg

i.imgur.com_vCxmJKi.jpg

i.imgur.com_HDoD5PR.jpg

i.imgur.com_UP2Qwl3.jpg

i.imgur.com_e1rjSsx.jpg

i.imgur.com_c09R3zw.jpg

i.imgur.com_vuPwtle.jpg

i.imgur.com_8xfZnVh.jpg

Last edited:

First official DMDMK66 192x64 SEGA compatible Firmware, already available in PinballSP Github, for free, for all DMDMK66 users. https://github.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/tree/master/192x64 firmware

Any previous firmware file was only available for Beta Testers and should currently be replaced by the official version. All DMDMK66 192x64 recently shipped, already install this firmware version, so do not need to upgrade. Visit the Github from time to time to check for new firmware versions available.

As soon as my Magic Color Editor tool becomes available, I will can also offer all games with advanced color frame by frame (only compatible DMDMK66 multicolor displays).

With the DMDMK66 192x64 SEGA compatible Firmware, you do NOT need to pay any Key License, do NOT need wait for any activation, install and works immediately. This saves you time and money.

For questions, bugs or place orders, please contact by email pinballsp@gmail.com, Skype pinballsp, WhatsApp +34693344445, Facebook messenger https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp or Pinside private message.

Thank you.

i.imgur.com_KXHmKKL.jpg

Attached, the video that a client sent me today, about the DMDMK66 192x64 installed in a Batman, works perfectly. Very happy and satisfied customer (me too). I am getting more feedback from many customers, all very happy with the product.

And as soon as Magic Color Editor Tool software is available, all games can be colored in advanced mode, frame by frame. Customers are sure to be happier and more satisfied.

Today I started to ship DMDMK66 192x64 to the United States, hopefully everything goes well and also be satisfied with the product. DMDMK66 192x64 is the best Multicolor DMD SEGA compatible 192x64, professional design, the best quality.

DMDMK66 192x64, is 100% PLUG AND PLAY, do not need external AC power supply, do not need any special cable with quick splicers, connect directly to the ORIGINAL connectors (data and 4pin power supply 18v), so installation is very fast, clean and safe.

i.imgur.com_CIMMpUH.jpg

More pictures and videos about DMDMK66 192x64 and 128x32, all from customers very satisfied with product.

I remember, my DMDMK66 do not need pay Key licenses, do not need wait for any activation, connect and works immediately. DMDMK66 192x64 is 100% PLUG and PLAY, connect to original cables (Data and supply 4 pin), so do not need AC external power supply and do not need custom cables with quick splices. Installation is very fast, safe and clean.

i11.servimg.com_u_f11_19_51_27_33_dmdmk610.jpg

i11.servimg.com_u_f11_19_51_27_33_dmdmk612.jpg

i.imgur.com_oPsREef.jpg

i11.servimg.com_u_f11_19_51_27_33_dmdmk611.jpg

Last edited:
And here some videos, which I have sent some clients to me. DMDMK66 192x64 installed and running on a Baywatch, and DMDMK66 128x32 on a RoadShow.

New price drop for the Multicolor DMDMK66 192x64 SEGA compatible. My contacts with new suppliers and purchases in quantity allow me to get Led panels and other electronic components at better prices.

New price, only 265 Euros + shipping costs. Optional extras; pre-configured micro SD card +9 Euros, Ambar Filter +21 Euros.

All DMDMK66 customers will have free access to the first Beta of the Advanced Colored software.

i.imgur.com_XlHaLJl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom