What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiball 'Quiz'

Tucks

Registered
Just wondering if games have general similar length of multiballs regardless of who is playing. Obviously the better the player the longer the multiball but some games seem to last longer (and shorter) than others. Is there a general consensus? For me:

Hobbit - way tooo long
Ghostbusters - over in a flash!

Daft question I know but bored at my desk........

you can keep multiball going on Centaur for a VERY long time. think close to half hour when you are in the "zone"

Apollo 13 seems to last a munite as you are overwhelmed and go from 13 to 1 VERY quickly

2 ball MB games seem to be easier to keep going especially on pre ramp machines

Whiplash in Iron Man. If not stacked with War Machine and no add a ball gained it can be over very quick. Ball save is over pretty much as soon as the new ball leaves the pops!

I had a "multiball" on SF2 at the UK cup, where the first ball was ejected SDTM before the 2nd ball had even been put into the shooter lane - no ball save whatsoever

Whiplash in Iron Man. If not stacked with War Machine and no add a ball gained it can be over very quick. Ball save is over pretty much as soon as the new ball leaves the pops!
It's not meant to be nice. I'm sure I heard it whisper 'wet pants' at me after walking away from multiple poor games. :rofl:

My goal in walking dead is to jump from one MB to the next, I've had MB last an age with riot going it's provided all of my hugest scores, yesterday though just as I got riot going I lost the other ball which really limited the score I could get.

Back
Top Bottom