What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most/Least Common Recent Releases in UK

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
It seems that some of the recent games frequently come up for sale on the secondary market over here whereas others seldom or never seem to be available. Does anyone have some idea of approximately how many of each recent title are in the country? By recent I'm thinking 2010 onward - most Sterns from before then seem to come up every now and then at the very least.

It's great to see a game like DI selling so well as hopefully there will be a few of those floating around over the coming years, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a Mustang or Kiss up for sale. Are they around?

There is a Mustang in the Midlands league

With Kiss, men that like other men wearing black leather, studs, and full black and white face makeup tend to keep quiet about it

There is a Mustang in the Midlands league

With Kiss, men that like other men wearing black leather, studs, and full black and white face makeup tend to keep quiet about it
Lol.
We keep quiet about it because KISS is one of the best games ever made;):p

giphy-downsized.gif

Kiss is great too. Never played Wrestling or Mustang. I hear bad things about WWE

That wrestling one was in the main amusement arcade at Wells Next The Sea about 6m ago when I was there. It looked so crap that I did not even slip a quid into it.

I know its narrow minded. The DE one also looks crap but is actually a good game

I sold my Dialed In. It's a really great game but I'm a big fan on the classic 90's machines - the only thing with the new games, especially JJP ones are that they are so well made, there's not so much to mod and I love that part of the hobby. I think once I've finished my TOM, I'm going to look at doing another restoration. I also had a NIB Smaug Hobbit (swapped for TWD LE, which is a keeper) and AC/DC premium a few years back.

I have a lot of admiration for the quality they put in their games, I'm just stuck in my ways and actually playing is only half the hobby to me. Happy to be eccentric :)

I sold my Dialed In. It's a really great game but I'm a big fan on the classic 90's machines - the only thing with the new games, especially JJP ones are that they are so well made, there's not so much to mod and I love that part of the hobby. I think once I've finished my TOM, I'm going to look at doing another restoration. I also had a NIB Smaug Hobbit (swapped for TWD LE, which is a keeper) and AC/DC premium a few years back.

I have a lot of admiration for the quality they put in their games, I'm just stuck in my ways and actually playing is only half the hobby to me. Happy to be eccentric :)
As you like modding so much I’m surprised you haven’t had a Tron. I’ve just got one and I’m amazed at all the crazy cráp that you buy to stick in it.

KISS and Mustang are marmite pins really but both are good games. KISS has a way better ruleset than most people are aware of but it does need a fair amount of polish which hopefully it will get in last update.

WWE - just might be the worst Stern release of modern times:confused:

Theme doesn’t do much for me, despite being a bit of a video game geek :)

I feel the same re the theme, but my Tron LE will never leave. It’s a great game.

KISS and Mustang are marmite pins really but both are good games. KISS has a way better ruleset than most people are aware of but it does need a fair amount of polish which hopefully it will get in last update.

WWE - just might be the worst Stern release of modern times:confused:

I’d really like to have a Kiss and a Mustang in the future - I’ve only played the pro of both but really enjoyed them. The light show on Kiss LE/Premium looks incredible from videos I’ve seen. Never played a WWE but find the theme so off putting that I don’t think I’d want one even if the game itself was great. Fortunately it looks pretty ****e.

Edit: Are there any Kiss LE or Premium in the UK? Don’t think I’ve heard of any. I know HLD had a Mustang LE a while ago so I assume there’s at least one of them.

I feel the same re the theme, but my Tron LE will never leave. It’s a great game.

I’d really like to have a Kiss and a Mustang in the future - I’ve only played the pro of both but really enjoyed them. The light show on Kiss LE/Premium looks incredible from videos I’ve seen. Never played a WWE but find the theme so off putting that I don’t think I’d want one even if the game itself was great. Fortunately it looks pretty ****e.

Edit: Are there any Kiss LE or Premium in the UK? Don’t think I’ve heard of any. I know HLD had a Mustang LE a while ago so I assume there’s at least one of them.
Have heard of one premium and 2 LE. Easier to pick one up in Europe maybe, depending on exchange rate etc.
Light show is really good but physical ball lock can cause lots of issues ( Gene head ) and the ball moving at back of p/f is ok, but not essential.
That said I would trade up for an LE as it has a backglass as well. But for the features I wouldn't chase one so would have to be a decent deal.

In addition to the for mentioned ........ bw tourist season! And bbh open season... mad modes and really get the adrenaline flowing.......
Oooppps! Wrong thread sorry dudes this was meant for the favourite mode thread but I have no idea how to move it?,!!:hmm::tut: @Paul .......

Last edited:
I liked mustang it’s a pretty good game
Only know 1 Le in the UK no premiums
There is a few pro out there
I like kiss too strange game nice playfield and light show I know of 2 premium in the UK one is in a bar in Manchester I would go for a pro over the premium that ball effect over the back board is pants blink and you have missed it
WWE is **** poor played it at electrocoin I don’t think there are any Le or premium in the UK only ones that got sold where to operators

There's no might about it, a truly awful pin, I wouldn't play again if it was the only pin left in the UK
TMNT is pretty bad. Was glad to see the back of it today, had refurbed one for a friend. Didnt help it was ex heavy operated and was a bit of a pig. Works ok now, thanks to Barry and Jim Askey.

Back
Top Bottom