What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Amusing Stuck Balls?

20170126_211205.jpg

Had the ball land up on top of the vault twice now. Won't budge even when the vault opens and closes. Tilt to continue.

The situation shown with Godzilla happened while I was playing it at the ATEI. Someone from Electrocoin freed it, but after that the ramp switch didn't register. I think that actual machine may have been the one I saw later in their showroom, still with the switch problem.

IMG_5759.jpg

Just before the drop target reset got it in the skydive shot... although it didn't make it and target reset...

@Adajam4 what version of software are you running? My drop target doesn't reset whilst starting modes. Think mine resets after getting a lock in the sky dive. Unless it depends on the difficulty setting?

I think it is running latest software which is 2.3. My right launch hits into the target which drops before resetting on the first ball, one hit and free to shoot locks first time, after which it is a hit per lock. I just managed to get it in there without sinking it between the first launch and reset.

Just had an everybody out of the pool situation on LOTR but the game didn't end. Looks like they were all afraid of the trough.

20180411_153835.jpg

I was tinkering with my IJ4 the other day in test mode, and fired all the balls out of the trough. looked down at the playfield to see 2 balls had landed like this! :eek: :D :cool:

20180319_223950.jpg

Cleared by a ball search but this was weird, never had this before. One got stuck on top of the other on the entry to the tower shot.

i.imgur.com_5CZScmV.jpg

Not on tunnel :(

Don’t think I could do it again in a month of Sunday’s

F260CD51-E606-430A-8837-900BB82D3F8C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom