What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Moose Shack

I’m lucky to have a builder friend and neighbor. I’m paying him a good price but am getting the materials at cost. That wood was over a grand!
Still not sure I have enough cash to finish it at the moment

There are lots of options to look at. Maybe my car maybe a pin maybe a kidney but not your Pinball magic my friend

Fingers crossed you can get it built up and a roof on as everything else after that can be done in your own time.

I remember seeing the hole in the ground for the founds when I came down to buy Party Zone from you, I'm pleased for you to see that it's moving on from that now.

Especially as that was over 3yrs ago now.

Nice one Moose.

I’m lucky to have a builder friend and neighbor. I’m paying him a good price but am getting the materials at cost. That wood was over a grand!
Still not sure I have enough cash to finish it at the moment

That's what I did with our kitchen extension, paid builder for labour and then got all materials at 'trade' price/on account from local merchants :thumbs:

Planning was approved 2012. These things can’t be rushed. It will be finished one day.

Im still trying to secure funds for the roof and Nationwide are doing my swede in. They ask for proof of something and when you provide it they ask for something else. Gone are the days where I could just go in and walk out with a big fat wad. Ive made this video and would like to see it spread far and wide. It may be the nail in the coffin for my loan and hey some pins will soon be for sale, or they may find it amusing and push my loan along :rofl:
please share widely, heck youtube fees may buy the roof :thumbs:

Are you trying to complete an unsecured loan? If so find a loan broker. I’m part of a peer to peer loan group where folks loan money to other folks without the bank being involved - still under consumer credit rules but it’s pretty decent return and a tiny bit more expensive than high street loan for the borrower. Usually more straightforward but you still have to show yournin and outgoings

Given the doomsday of before I think it’s right that people are tested in credit.

Its a mortgage exstension. Im happy with credit checks on people etc. But they ask for some proof of something. I comply, then proof of something else, i comply then again and again.
They are just dragging there feet in my opinion.

Excellent Moose, you want it on Facebook? The next viral video.....

Banks are a PITA. I know others that have used the loan thing Neil has mentioned.

? Genius mate. I'm surprised they don't run this on their next commercial.

Although be careful what you wish for. Apparently those two sisters got death and rape threats that once did those adverts.
Although it may be a viable option for roof rupees by pimping yourself out haha.

Brilliant that Moose. Needs a closing line though, something like:

"so come on nationwide, it's time you did your bit
or is your customer service, really this... rubbish"

It has real potential this. Worth giving it you best shot and maybe improve the audio if you can.

I've emailed the link of the video to Joe Garner who I use to work with when he was at BT...

Neil.

I'd guess your getting caught up in the bank's mortgage related hassle of the conflict between the money being loaned against the building being constructed and the bank wanting to be certain that the build is/will be finished so their money is secure.

If you haven't already, worth having a look at a Tesco and Sainsbury personal loan sites. Very easy to use and compare rates with different repayment terms and you'll get pretty well immediate feedback on whether they'll give you a loan. rates are pretty good and money made available pretty quickly. They're also pretty flexible on early repayment.

Moose. Cracking build mate. Well done , keep at it an don't let the 8astards drag you down!

Back
Top Bottom