What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Monster Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered donating it to a worthy cause? Wink wink nudge nudge.

If your just getting rid to make room I'd happily baby sit it...... Just putting that out there lol

Total labour of love this restoration was. Forgot the number of hours spent on it. Some other new parts were dracula coffin plus stickers, frankensteins monster targets plus lift flap, creature green lens plastic

Couple of pics from my archive of restorations

Attachments

• IMG_5986.jpg
    IMG_5986.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6009.jpg
    IMG_6009.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5977.jpg
    IMG_5977.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: JMP
Total labour of love this restoration was. Forgot the number of hours spent on it. Some other new parts were dracula coffin plus stickers, frankensteins monster targets plus lift flap, creature green lens plastic

Couple of pics from my archive of restorations

Cheers Jim, far better pics than mine. :)

I'd sell Tron before MB

Can't sell the favourite in the room....! Also, your high score has been knocked off now Paul so you need to play it again. ;)

A few more pics including under the playfield to show the work completed:

img22.imageshack.us_img22_5820_dkzl.jpg

img163.imageshack.us_img163_589_z8bn.jpg

img855.imageshack.us_img855_7444_ael8.jpg

img94.imageshack.us_img94_5446_6scg.jpg

People interested but nothing secured yet, so may consider the following machines in part trade before looking at Ebay.

TX Sector (yeah I know...., you don't ask, you don't get. :D)
Apollo 13
Black Knight 2000
Maybe Hook.

Aargh, why didn't I spot that earlier, only four hours to go....! Message sent anyway, cheers.

I can understand you not wanting to let your BK2K go....

Won't be around for long. I've been offered 4500 for mine several times and it's not as nice as yours.

Anyone reading this thread and thinking about offering 4400..... you'll regret it, I promise you.

Good for you dude for not messing with this "send me offers" malarkey.

I think those with this kind of money to spend must be saving for a MM remake, as not had a single viewing since putting it up a week ago...

Looks like the Ebay route unless I can work out a way to finance ST without selling it.

I think those with this kind of money to spend must be saving for a MM remake, as not had a single viewing since putting it up a week ago...

Looks like the Ebay route unless I can work out a way to finance ST without selling it.

I think it may be because there have been several MB's for sale in the last few months, all good examples too.

The machine looks lovely. Just think you've been unlucky with your timing. The mm thing has taken a lot of money out of the top end of the market together with the other NIBs. A range of other good machines such as AC/DC, LOTR have also just come up. Even ebay seems more sensible than normal. The £500 LW3 has yet to receive a bid.

Think the next few months might see some very good deals for buyers as people refinance for new purchases.

Think you may be right John.... I'll be giving Ebay a whirl then keeping it if doesn't meet the reserve. It's a great game to return to after all.

Think the missus will need some sweeteners when a machine arrives and one doesn't move out...

MB Provisionally sold. Went round in circles for a week then four asked for it at once.... :confused:

Glad to hear you got a buyer. It really is a stunning table and i'm just sad I can't afford it.

One day. Oh yes, one day!!

Cheers. Retaining it for Northern League meet on 10th Nov then all going well, departs that evening.

Nice one JMP. How's the TOM bearing up?

Doing well at moment. All working good, just needs a tinker with the plunger ball trough and should be good for the 10th. :)

Just struggling with the right Spider hole popper on SS at moment, it's being a right b*tch.

That's a beauty. Seems very cheap at the price for all the work that's been done. They are well over $12000 restored in the states. Would have bought this if didn't already have one.

But do they actually sell at that? This has been on Pinside for a couple of weeks and not a sniff of a shipping request.....

For maximum coinage suppose I would have re-decalled it and chucked to the wolves on Ebay, but getting sick of that place tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom