What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Bash Remake Fuse?

Marcel

Site Supporter
Can someone please tell me which fuse deals with Muck, Seawood, Algae & Pond Scum Lights?

Non are lighting, but the Creature kicker still works and the modes work accordingly, the 4 stages just stopped lighting recently. I have read the manual but I must be dumb as I cannot work it out.

Can someone please tell me which fuse deals with Muck, Seawood, Algae & Pond Scum Lights?

Non are lighting, but the Creature kicker still works and the modes work accordingly, the 4 stages just stopped lighting recently. I have read the manual but I must be dumb as I cannot work it out.

Would there really be a fuse just for 4 lights? Are all the other lights working on the playfield or just those 4 not?

Last edited:
Thanks @Fantazia2, I need to move dining table to get the glass off to check under playfield unfortunately.. but thanks for pointing me in the right direction:)

Back
Top Bottom