What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Monster Bash - Playfield Swap and clean up

Courtney Blush

Never enough space.
Alias
Courtney
Hey guys n gals...

This is the tread for my latest project to be done while the SI is still on the back burner...

I aquired a Monster Bash recently with some pretty horrific playfield wear, especially around the Mosh Pit hole...

With it came a nice shine repro playfield...

With a little help from my friends as I am seriously low on work space right now, the game arrived last night at Wayne J's and started it's stripdown!

Courtney

Ok so I am not going to show every single pic as that would be very intense, but if anyone needs a specific picture let me know x

So the real stripdown starts...

IMG_6007.jpg IMG_6022.jpg IMG_6028.JPG IMG_6029.JPG IMG_6031.jpg IMG_6034.jpg IMG_6036.jpg IMG_6040.JPG IMG_6082.jpg

So last night all the screws, nuts posts etc went through the tumbler and some replacement items ordered from Pinparts... Still need the Eddy boards though as both missing.

Here is how far we got last night with placing lamp boards and a few motor modules in place... Luckily, this repro playfield already has pilot holes drilled for everything.

IMG_6083.JPG IMG_6084.JPG

might consider the pinparts eddy boards. got them on my ToM and they are superb.

Back
Top Bottom