What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Sim Deal Reduced my 4 phone plan from £140 month to £20

Jagspete

Registered
Alias
Aka Pete
This is for Sim only deals where you use your existing phone. Had 4 phones with Vodafone and all contracts were due to upgrade, was costing me £140 month. Now switched to Lebara which uses the Vodafone network(only one that works at our house). The plan we're on is 15GB data with unlimited calls and texts at £10 month (£5 for 1st 3 months) but you pay for picture messages-or use whatsapp for free. Its a 1 month rolling contract so you can jump ship at anytime, I swapped last month to make sure it worked -you need to text PAC to 65075 to keep your own number- and just switched the rest of the family over. If you use this link - http://aklam.io/yEkIEq - you get first 3 months at half price and i get a tenner! I'll have saved enough to pay the increase in our electricity bill....

Been with them for a while now for £5 a month on sim only monthly, never had a problem👍

That's a nice deal. Any similar ones but on the O2 or EE networks? Vodafone isn't good at my place...

That's a nice deal. Any similar ones but on the O2 or EE networks? Vodafone isn't good at my place...
Giffgaff uses o2 network. Have been on them for about 11 years for my personal phone. I’m on a £12 a month deal but could easily be on £10 a month or less I guess. Never really had a problem with them

Been with Sky for just over 2yrs. Was paying £15 per month for 3gb, now dropped down to £6 as not upgraded phone.
Coverage not great at home but then neither is any other network I've tried

Back
Top Bottom