What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM wants to play

Install3balls

Site Supporter
Alias
MM 🐰
Hi Guys

Is anyone able/willing to lend me a machine for a while.

May seem a bit cheeky but I know what I'm doing and could probably rustle up some verification/refences from members and I'll maintain it at my cost whilst here.

You don't know if you don't ask

MM

What you looking for? Might have something you could borrow if you can arrange Martin.

Were you on the old Yahoo group?

Hi MM,
If a few members can vouch for you, as we have never crossed paths. Then you are welcome to loan our Tz which is currently on loan not far from Brizzy.
Cheers Keef. (New Forest Pinball).

Reactions: Jib
Hi MM,
If a few members can vouch for you, as we have never crossed paths. Then you are welcome to loan our Tz which is currently on loan not far from Brizzy.
Thank you all I have to do now is ask anyone who knows me from the glory days to PM you and tell you I’m a safe pair of hands

XX

What you looking for? Might have something you could borrow if you can arrange Martin.

Hi thank you

I’m in the process of asking anyone on group who knows me to put there hand up

Yeah I was on yahoo groups until ‘08ish then the banking crisis took over as I tried to save my company from the liquidators

yup from the start

1698762203150.png

Found this on t’internet that’s me, poibug, ayub and nick bennet at wickstead ‘07

MM

Thank you all I have to do now is ask anyone who knows me from the glory days to PM you and tell you I’m a safe pair of hands

XX
Hi MM,
Hi Keef was wondering if the loan of TZ was still viable ?

I think a few have vouched for me and as I said it would be maintained at my cost, in my warm house not a garage or such like and insured on my house contents policy

I totally get it if you have reservations

Cheers

MM

Back
Top Bottom