What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold MK1 MG ZS 1.8 120 BHP 2002 Low Milage

RudeDogg1

Registered
Well it's time to move in my mk1 ZS 120. 02 reg, low mileage just over 67k needs to go asap as I have another car and nowhere to put this one.

Ok so the good points:
Pretty much a full service history, I've kept pretty much every invoice since I've owned it.
New tyres less than a year ago not many miles in them.
Head gasket blew 2-3 years ago and got fitted with the updated land rover gasket, oil rail stretch bolts etc, water pump, inlet manifold gasket, all belts.
Infact the belts have been done twice they were done about 2 years before the hgf ha.

Extras:
Rear parking sensors.
Fog lights.
Extreme spoiler.
K&N panel filter.
Xpower backbox.

Bad points:
The useual head liner and door card material sag due to the glue perishing. This has only happened in the last year.
Small patch of rust on the roof above the drivers side A pillar.
An old fart reversed into the rear bumper corner which dented it in. I've managed to push about 90% of it out but the bumper needs to come off really to do it properly.
One of the front bumper rub strips needs repainting (I have the trophy blue paint which I will include).
Drivers seat has a small rip but I dFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_6595.JPGIMG_6596.JPGIMG_6597.JPGIMG_6598.JPGIMG_6599.JPGIMG_6600.JPGIMG_6601.JPGIMG_6602.JPGIMG_6627.JPGIMG_6628.JPGIMG_6629.JPGo have a new cover for it I will include.
I think one of the abs sensors may be on the way out because the abs light comes on sometimes. It's not the reluctor rings because there isn't any judder.
Alloys could do with a refurb another thing I never got round to.

Apart from the HGF she's never let me down

Located in north Devon

Getting a rare car
Not seen rust in the roof and would think it wasn’t the original screen.
My mate had one of these a few years ago and loved it .

Getting a rare car
Not seen rust in the roof and would think it wasn’t the original screen.
My mate had one of these a few years ago and loved it .

Dunno wether the screen was original got no records of a replacement covered in chips lol. My new cars even rarer lol

I bought a brand new one, Demonstrator for £12,000, kept it for 7 years - loved it. Sold it to my brother who kept it for a few years - he loved it too. The roadholding is astonishingly good - you can throw it into a bend & it sticks like glue.

I bought a brand new one, Demonstrator for £12,000, kept it for 7 years - loved it. Sold it to my brother who kept it for a few years - he loved it too. The roadholding is astonishingly good - you can throw it into a bend & it sticks like glue.

Yep handles like on rails. My new / second hand mg6 is the same but with more poke

Back
Top Bottom