What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Mirror blades (WPC)

Durzel

Registered
Looking for some WPC mirror blades. Anyone have some they would be willing to sell? (and post)

Thanks in advance :)

@chris b is a bit of a trek for me. Thanks for the link :) MoP and Freddy's are about the same price, was really hoping to find a bargain but I guess it's not gonna happen.

I’ve bought from all 3 in the past, could do with some more too.

have a set of blue for WPC £65 quid i'm going to the Christams Cracker at Tel boys in Sheepshed on the 9th of Dec , if thats any help

Not seen blue ones before, interesting, anyone got pics of these installed?

Thanks @bartron . Unfortunately I'm in the south west, near Bath. I seem to be equidistant from pretty much everything and everyone useful when it comes to pinball :(

Not seen blue ones before, interesting, anyone got pics of these installed?
Got dark blues in TRON & Met, they look far more subtle than standard mirror. Got them from todler years ago, along with a gold (Congo) and Red (AFM). Will take a pic shortly.

Blue/black are my favourites to be honest, just annoying they’re more expensive.

Last edited:
have a set of blue for WPC £65 quid i'm going to the Christams Cracker at Tel boys in Sheepshed on the 9th of Dec , if thats any help

Might be tempted to put the blue blades in my TZ are they new?

Well, at least I was able to facilitate a sale :)

Ended up buying a pair from Freddys.. €109 = £102 on PayPal, lol thanks Brexit.

Well, at least I was able to facilitate a sale :)

Ended up buying a pair from Freddys.. €109 = £102 on PayPal, lol thanks Brexit.

Yep pants Euro Pound conversion. I guess when a second referendum happens it will reverse.

Back
Top Bottom