What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Mirror blades at nlp

chris b

Registered
I have a limited supply of Bally Williams and stern mirror blades for sale at the nlp £65 a set I would prefer if people would pm me what they want for collection and then pay me at nlp just makes it easier
I also have some cheeper Bally Williams ones these are not as reflective and slightly cloudy I will do these £35 a set to clear them
Pm me your orders

I would like a set of Stern for my ST as well, however I won't be able to make it. Is anyone from London area that knows me going up that could pick me a set up?

I have a limited supply of Bally Williams and stern mirror blades for sale at the nlp £65 a set I would prefer if people would pm me what they want for collection and then pay me at nlp just makes it easier
I also have some cheeper Bally Williams ones these are not as reflective and slightly cloudy I will do these £35 a set to clear them
Pm me your orders

If you get more on time , could I have a set for stern please chris ? Going to NLP .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the slow reply guys got so much stuff to do before the show
Ok so kenny Taylor and banzai pinball have got the last sets of Bally Williams ones
I will have a look about and see if I can find some more
I have ordered more but not sure they will be done in time for nlp

Back
Top Bottom