What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirco RAD CALS

Jsyjamie

Registered
Alias
Jamie
These look amazing and would save a lot of cabinet prep time when installing new decals.

$369 per set shipped as an introductory price rising to $439. If you buy two or more sets at a time there will be an additional discount of $30 per set.

Currently available:

Medieval Madness
Attach from Mars
Cactus Canyon
Funhouse
White Water
Bride of Pinbot
Theatre of Magic
Fish Tales
Taxi
Addams Family
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Champions Pub
Cirqus Voltaire
No Good Goofers
Whirlwind
Safe Cracker
Black Knight 2000
Dracula

Possible group buy?

What a great looking product. If I wasn’t about to sell up, I’d be doing funhouse fo sho.

I'm confused (and probably stupid)... are these just pre-cut decals that slide under your existing rails?

Dont these come from Germany ?
If it’s Mirco (High Class Pinballs), then yes.
Licensed artwork from PPS in the states though.

I’d ask to see one in close-up detail before considering at that price. Is it remastered art, or original scanned?

Looks alright. Very glossy, if that's your thing.

Since they appear to slide under the rails, what on Earth is keeping the rails attached besides the screw at the front?

They slide up flush against the side rails so you wouldn’t need to remove them.

Sorry what I mean is - in your video the guy works the decal under the rail which would imply that the rail isn't stuck down (or at least the tape isn't close to the edge) unless I'm missing something really obvious.

Looks flush in the video to me. Keep you eye on the lightning bolt, none of it ends up under the side rail.

Looking at the first couple of pics above you can see a gap where they butt against the rail and the front corner of the cab.

I am looking forward to seeing some of these in the flesh I haven’t seen the second run yet but the first run didn’t look that great nothing lined up very well if he can get all the holes lined up correctly and all present then this should be a great product but I think to do a spot on job there is still going to be many hours of prep and I am pretty sure you are going to see the odd dodgy pinball deal just sticking them over a trashed cabs

I am looking forward to seeing some of these in the flesh I haven’t seen the second run yet but the first run didn’t look that great nothing lined up very well if he can get all the holes lined up correctly and all present then this should be a great product but I think to do a spot on job there is still going to be many hours of prep and I am pretty sure you are going to see the odd dodgy pinball deal just sticking them over a trashed cabs
That's a good point. Regular decals won't hide the sins of a knackered cabinet, whereas these would.

I have Radcals fitted to my Dialed In and the gloss finish looks awesome imo. I think it's great that these are now being offered for older machines. I see them more as an upgrade to standard decals then a reason to skip preparing a cabinet properly but know many others won't share that view.

I have Radcals fitted to my Dialed In and the gloss finish looks awesome imo. I think it's great that these are now being offered for older machines. I see them more as an upgrade to standard decals then a reason to skip preparing a cabinet properly but know many others won't share that view.
That's exactly what I'm looking for Aaron. Significant reduction on prep time which reduces the re-decal cost...

Will you be doing Roadshow & The Getaway?
Put me down for one if you do?

Last edited:
It seems to me that he has resolved the edge issue that looked like a bodge job then? I might try a Fish Tales version....

Nah that FT of yours is dog poop @MartinY - best flog it off soon to save the other pins letting themselves go too :p

Back
Top Bottom