What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midlands League 2017

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
Another season draws to an end with only the Finals left to be held at Special When Lit in Salisbury November 18th/19th. (I'll be sending out a separate email to those people who have qualified, or have come close to qualifying shortly.)

Attached are the results from yesterday's meet at Terry's, along with the final standings for both the main competition and the U16's.

Congratulations to Anna for winning the U16s for the 2nd year in a row, although she won't be able to make it a hat-trick due to getting old :) Thanks also to Dan for sponsoring the first place trophy.

Modesty prevents me from congratulating the winner of the overall league, but suffice it to say that it was close right up to the final meeting.

More important than the competition and the results, was the fact that for 6 afternoons it was a chance to meet up with friends both old and new, have a bite to eat, and play some pinball in a relaxed friendly atmosphere.

Special thanks must go to not only those people who hosted a meeting this year, John & Lucy, Kirk, Andy & Lisa, Dave & Sal, Phil and Terry, opening their doors to a horde of people and making everyone feel welcome, but also to those people who donated machines but weren't able to host Chris, Mark, Rob, Courtney & Khryssy; those people who helped prepare food for the meetings away from their meetings, Lou, Julie & Sal.

Without each and every one of them, and the same must count for each of the other regions, there wouldn't be a UK pinball league for us to enjoy.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the season and will be able to continue next year. If you would like to help in any way, whether that's hosting, donating a machine to someone who is hosting, helping with food, sponsoring trophies for the U16s it'd be most appreciated.
Thanks to all
Wayne

Attachments

• U16 Final Standings.PNG
    U16 Final Standings.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Meet 6 Standings.xlsx
    28 KB · Views: 13
  • Midlands Final Standings.xlsx
    21.9 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom