What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Metallica Premium

Expired Due to no activity

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Afternoon all, I'm envisaging that it could take a while to find one of these machines, as haven't seen any come up recently and so thought I'd put a post up looking to the future.

In no rush, however thought I'd post an ad in case anyone with a MET Premium would be looking to sell now or down the line.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Bloody hell Den that didn’t take long! My old but beautifully modded JP
I guess like me you not a fan or did the hype get to you. 😂

Hi Col, hope you are doing o.k and you are coping with the injury and the healing mate.
It really is a lovely machine; especially love your shooter and coin box plates 👍
I like the machine and I'm having a lot of fun when I manage to string a bunch of shots together; extremely satisfying and tons to do. My wife loves it, as is still a big JP fan.
I just think I'm more of a fan of a 90s style pins with a bit of humour and such (although the Goat on JP does give me a bit of a chuckle:)
I also always knew I'd want a Metallica Premium some day after owning the pro, as that game and the band are special to me.
I thought it would take a while to find one, so just thought I'd put an ad up now, as they don't seem to come up often and I'll likely be waiting a long time.

Friday (nearly...) bump..... if anyone has or knows of someone with a MET Premium they'd like to let go (even if it's a little in the future), please get it touch - I'd be very grateful 🙏

Back
Top Bottom